Production Modeling Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Production Modeling Corp

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Production Modeling Corp

Engineer Interview

Interview

It was very straightforward. Received a call and first interview on the phone. Second was on site. They hire pretty much anyone they interview. I took the offer and passed the drug tests. It was a quick hiring process.

Interview Questions

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Production Modeling Corp (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

Talked to several managers, and the owner. Basically just walk though resume, and some manager may ask you if you have experience of using so and so software. It really doesn't matter what your answers is, PMC hire most of the people they interviewed.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Production Modeling Corp.

Interview

First was the written test, mostly on problem-solving skills. Then there was a technical and Hr interview . interviewers were very friendly and the interview was very easy. the most important thing is to be confident and don't bluff. know your basics and study the job profile.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.