Promact InfoTech Pvt. Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Promact InfoTech Pvt. Interview Questions

Interviews at Promact InfoTech Pvt.

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Promact InfoTech Pvt. (Bhopal) in July 2019.

Interview

First step was an online aptitude test and then there was a coding round and the selected candidates were called for interview on skype next day. Where there were TR and HR rounds in which they asked for subjects of interest hobbies and general questions about personality.

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Promact InfoTech Pvt. (Vadodara).

Interview

Started with aptitude test. Then, technical test were taken, as I was applying for a developer-related job. Then, I went in for technical interview where I described my passion for digital marketing , and apparently there was an opening for digital marketing role. After that, another interview was taken for around 30-minutes regarding digital marketing. And, at last, the HR round.

That's it!

Interview Questions

• Why digital marketing despite being from IT background?   Answer Question
    • There is a signup form. What if our competition has login with google, Facebook, etc. and we only have signup with Email? How will you convince someone to use our sign up?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Promact InfoTech Pvt. (Vadodara) in December 2018.

Interview

There are three rounds for interview. First round is for Aptitude test and Practical round. After that in Second round, face to face discussion about your self and your knowledge .
     And in Third round, it is HR round, it is final round for discussion about salary and other of company.

Interview Questions

• How many experience in your mention technology and what will you have to do now?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Promact InfoTech Pvt. (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in December 2018.

Interview

The Process consists of 3 rounds.
    1 : Aptitude
    2 : Coding
    3 : Technical Interview

for coding round there was more than moderate and less than hard type of questions includes playing with arrays strings and for solving it you may need to use collections framework.
    for us there were 5 coding questions.

Technical Topics : DBMS, Java, Basics of Web Development , Data Structure , Errors , Exceptions etc.

Interview Questions

• For aptitude there was moderate level questions includes train, time, work, discounts etc.   Answer Question
    • For coding round there was more than moderate and less than hard type of questions includes playing with arrays strings and for solving it you may need to use collections framework.
      We were asked 5 coding questions.   Answer Question
    • For technical interview they were asking about basic knowledge of your field, area of interest & technologies in which you have worked , then some error codes, your past projects and your role in it. basically they were finding that you have your fundamentals clear and ready to learn & grasp new things.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Promact InfoTech Pvt. (Vadodara) in December 2018.

Interview

There is three round of interview process

1. Programming logical Written test
    2. 1:1
    3. Technical Programming Test
    if you have clear idea of oops you can passed interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Promact InfoTech Pvt. (Gandhinagar, Gujarat) in December 2018.

Interview

It was an on campus recruitment at DAIICT, Gandhinagar.
     There are three rounds.
    1. Aptitude
    2. Coding
    3. Technical Interview
    Aptitude question was intermediate level after this round they shortlisted students and they took coding round which contained 5 coding question and then they shortlisted based on performance and took one technical skype interview. In the Interview there were questions based on your resume mostly Java, Data Structure, DBMS, SQL queries questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Write a program for reverse of linked list/   1 Answer

Jr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Promact InfoTech Pvt. (Vadodara) in December 2018.

Interview

It was a very simple, first online test(consisting both aptitude and coding ) if you clear it then you will be called for an onsite coding test. if you clear the coding test then there will be a personal technical interview. the interviewer is very friendly and his knowledge is very good

Interview Questions

• The basic coding language-related questions and online test consist of logical programming questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Promact InfoTech Pvt. (Kolkata) in October 2018.

Interview

Round-1
    First round consists of 60 questions and given 120 minutes. It consists of of few easy aptitude,technical aptitude(find O/P of c program). A lot of logical reasoning , data interpretation etc.. 30 out of 200 qualified for next round.

Round-2
    2nd round consists of 3 coding questions on blind compiler(which will not show the output of your code). Out of 3 at least 1 must have to be done. You have to pass all test cases.
    1) All possible permutations of a string.
    2) Prime factorization of prime number.
    3) Taking out cash from an ATM having different notes …….(Mostly asked).

Interview Questions

• 40 students proceeded further for HR+technical round.
      If someone has cleared above two round, it will be pretty much easier.. Basic C,java and Data structure Question.They also ask about your final year Project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Promact InfoTech Pvt. (Vadodara) in September 2018.

Interview

Interview process was about 30 to 45 minutes long, After successful completion of aptitude test and coding round. In the technical interview, they have asked basic fundamentals of all core engineering subjects such as C, C++, Java, Data structure, Database Management System.
    The HR interview was according to the details that are specified in a resume.

Interview Questions

• They asked me that in which language you are expert. Why that language only? What is the other framework or language that you have learned on your own?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Promact InfoTech Pvt. (Kolkata) in August 2018.

Interview

It was a one day long interview in which we had to clear up three rounds. First one was a aptitude round, second was a coding and the last one was the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were questions like "How to select the second largest value from a list" etc   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.