Provab Technosoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Provab Technosoft Interview Questions

Interviews at Provab Technosoft

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview.one with business team and other with vp.got a telephonic call for interview process ..interview took place on their office premises .The interview team was very welcoming in their approach.

Interview Questions

• questions on previous experience and project management   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Provab Technosoft (Bengaluru).

Interview

Recruiter will contact you and get all the details with regards to your resume. Then call for Face to face interview. They called me at 11:00 am but the process didn't started till 12 pm. No value for time, very disorganized. Then I had interview with the manager of the team for thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

• Question regards with CV. what is virtualization? Cloud computing ? willing to do night shift?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provab Technosoft (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

That was a 3-day process, in One 1st day they took my 3 technical rounds, 1 system round and 1 HR round. that was a little bit tough, after completing the task they take 2 days of time then after that they send me an offer letter.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provab Technosoft (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

Initially there was a Face to face round followed by Machine coding test, then final face to face told by HR.
    interviewer seems to be not interested, after coming to desk only read the resume , asked some random questions, nothing in depth, didn't cover any important aspects, very bad process. please try to understand the knowledge of the candidate. simply don't judge by 1 or 2 questions.

Interview Questions

• Basics Fragments lifecycle, transaction, Json parsing, Web view nothing in Deep.   Answer Question

Senior Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Electronics City

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Provab Technosoft (Electronics City) in November 2017.

Interview

From Naukri i got the interview Call. There will be 3 rounds of interview first face to face if clear then second round machine test clear then and senior manager round.

Interview Questions

• service vs intent service,Async task ,thread,collection framework,about Imageview in XML and oops concepts, Broad cast receiver.
      System round: we need fetch the data from the api and api call should be done from service and json data should be inserted into database after insertion we need to send notification msg to main screen then we need to navigate to other screen and fetch datafrom the data base and display it in the recylcer view   Answer Question

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Provab Technosoft (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a good interview with top level managers and discussed about the lead generation and negotiation with the clients . Discussed about software life cycle and devilry time of the software

Interview Questions

• what you know about CRM softwares?   1 Answer

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Provab Technosoft.

Interview

I was made to wait nearly 2 hours before my turn. They conducted a technical interview first which I cleared and then I was made to undergo the machine test

Interview Questions

• Machine test was easy but very long as they asked to create login system with session then perform crud operations for product and category including HTML form value population based on value of another field using jquery and ajax.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provab Technosoft (Bengaluru) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a Walk-in process. I interviewed at Provab Technosoft (Bangalore) in Sept 2016.
    First Round was a technical written test, questions were basic stuffs from Aptitude. Then when I cleared it, they put me into HR Round.
    1st Round- Aptitude (Written Round)
    2nd Round- HR Round
    3rd Round- Managerial Round

Interview Questions

• Q1: Tell me something about yourself?
      Q2: Questions about Internship.
      Q3: Why Marketing as a Career?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provab Technosoft (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

I have been interviewed at so many companies so far, between them, this has been the worst ever experience I had. When I got into the interview premises, they treated me well and I asked to sit for around 5 minutes. Then my rounds kicked off.

First Round was a technical written test, questions were basic stuffs from PHP. Then when I cleared it, they put me into a machine test, where I had to build a application. Below are the requirements,
    1. Full Login System with Session Handling
    2. Dynamic form upon successful login and CRUD operations from some table. Tables needed to be created as well and data also needed to be poured in by my self.

I completed the whole stuff in around 2 hours, and then saw the premises. I was the only person sitting there (As a interviewee) along with very very few employees(They were preparing to leave). The surprising part of it was, not a single HR was present as they left for the day, and I was not even informed. I was asked to leave for the day leaving the code as it is.

I really don't take this behavior in any pessimistic way or in professional way. This was the worst ever interview experience in my life, wasted around 5 hours taking leave from my company without having food, oh sorry, food is far way to moon, not even water was provided.

Interview Questions

• 1. Full Login System with Session Handling
      3. The after Login page had so many controls which required all Regex as well as normal validations.   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Provab Technosoft (Bengaluru) in July 2016.

Interview

1. I have been told to report at 10:00 AM.
    2. After waiting for nearly half an hour, I had interview. In Interview I have been asked various questions on PHP, Javascript, MySQL, AJAX, Jquery. I have been asked questions on previous projects. I gave all the answers in detail.
    3. After that, they asked me DB queries to write down on paper, I wrote down general syntax. But, same time I told them, I can tell you algorithms and logic. But if, you are expecting all syntax how to connect DB using PHP and others. It should be done on machine itself. Because, it is about logic right, you cannot remember all things exactly.
    4. She told me if this is case, I will give you assignment. I agreed.
    5. Then after waiting some time. They came with an assignment.
        5.1 Login and Logout System in place with session management.
        5.2 After Login you should have form Where you have 5 fields (Category, Product, Price, Quantity and File Select, for selecting Image of product. that should accept image only)
        5.3 Category and Product should be populated by AJAX. from DB.
        5.4 After that you have to fill remaining fields. (All have JS Validation).
        5.5 After Clicking on SUBMIT button. Control should go on page where you have to show all data entered and Ask user three options (Confirm, Cancel, Back).
        5.6 When you confirm, Data should be insert into DB.
        5.7 Then you should saw all records of that particular table on other page, and each row should have option to edit and delete that row from DB.
        5.8 After all that your project should have mechanism for logout.
    6. Thanks to my water bottle, that I took from home. Because they even don't offer you water.
    7. For Recruitment process, if you give project, that should be short, and should be only to check concepts.
    8. Instead of this they gave extensive task. I cannot tell exactly, because they gave me a sheet on which design of project was there.
    9. I continuously did coding from 12:45 toPM 5:30 PM. I could complete about 80%. I was working on edit and delete mechanism of code.
    10. Then HR came and told, day is going to end.

Clearly they are hiring machines, not humans LOL. No offense. I had breakfast in morning (6:30 AM) after that nothing. May god give them sense of humor and etiquette.

After Completion, A lady came and was asking can you join immediately, Yes I replied. Then she was looking to positive. Then she came again asked me my expected CTC, I replied nothing less than 4 LPA. I have emailed them earlier about the same. I was thinking, Why I did not said her around 5 LPA. But when I told her Expected CTC, I read her face that company can't afford that much. She came again told me that, We will email you tomorrow. I was clear that they are not going to email me.

Conclusion: They are looking for candidate who can survive in Bangalore in 20,000/- month and can code for them like machines so they can take maximum benefits from them. Clearly it is not ethics supported company and does not value for employees.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.