Publicis Sapient Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Publicis Sapient

1,029 Interview Reviews

3.2

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (New York, NY (US)) in October 2010.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice. He firstly introduce the company and the position. He asked questions about team work experience, organization skill. He also offered lots of chances to let me ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

2 Phone Interviews
    1 Technical Case Study
     3 in person interviews in office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They gave me an offer, I asked for more and they gave it to me

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Cambridge, MA (US)) in February 2009.

Interview

Campus Hiring Event - on a Saturday. Coding exercise - write code of psuedo code to solve a problem. Review of the code exercise. Behavioral interview looking for very specific examples of attributes, situations and responses. Group interview with observation of how different people were engaging and behaving in a group setting.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient.

Interview

Very positive, very thorough so you are sure it is a good fit. Phone screening, personality interview, case study, technical interview. Meet with different employees of the company and are given ample time to ask questions throughout the entire process. Office environment is very positive and you can see the culture fit in each individual employee you come in contact with.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions you wouldnt be able to answer to see how the interviewer reacted   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fairly much the same. Recruiter screen call then forwarded resume to whoever on the team. Was asked resume questions then was given a math problem to do verbally then was requested to send that information to the interviewer via PowerPoint.

Interview Questions

• You want to open up a bike shop and you are looking at 3 locations..   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

It was an easy interview process...very basic behavioral questions and then some other questions like why do u want to join and some discussion about the skills set and projects i did in grad school

Associate Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2013.

Interview

Resume screening, followed by face to face interview followed by super saturday (all day event with case study, interviews and team exercise).

Face to face interview was a fit interview, assessing previous experiences and how well you would integrate into the Sapient "culture". This interview is given by a Manager.

Interview Questions

• During the super saturday event, I was given 45 minutes to prepare an answer and presentation to a case study   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Arlington, VA (US)).

Interview

There was a intro on campus interview that was brief and painless with no substantive questions followed by an invitation to an onsite interview day. It occurred on a Saturday and had 2 rounds: Group and Individual exercises.

Interview Questions

• Write pseudo-code for a method and then create a full database schema for the proposed senario.   1 Answer

Interview

I applied online and got an email from them in 2-3 days time. The first round was just knowing more about what i like and what not. Second round was more HR and technical interview. Then they called me for face to face interview at Houston.

Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Boston, MA (US)) in January 2007.

Interview

Campus recruitment is suppose to start with an on campus presentation. The year I was interviewed, the presentation was canceled. The initially screened/selected candidates were invited for a 1:1 interview which was more of behavioral and fit interview.
    The next step of the hiring process is an online skill based test which last for 2 hours and one can schedule and take it anytime within the week.
    If selected past the previous 2 rounds, you are invited for a day long interview process which starts with a meet and greet over cocktails in the evening and the following morning two to three 1:1 interviews and a group based discussion and presentation.
    The hiring decision is usually made within a week following the last round.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider your greatest achievement in life?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They usually don't offer a sign on bonus at the associate level, but there is room to negotiate the base salary and relocation reimbursement if needed.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.