Publicis Sapient Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,560 of over 1,560.0 interviews

Recruiter20%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Noida) in Apr 2021

Interview

First, there was an MCQ round with 2 coding questions. Minimum percent to clear this was 50%. After that first round happened which will of 2-3 hrs. For some people, a spring boot project is given on e-commerce before the first round which depends on your score in MCQ. My interviewer was Bhupender and it lasts for 2.5 hrs which includes oops concepts, Java 8, multithreading, spring boot, JPA, hibernate, Kafka, design patterns, Microservices etc. At the end of the interview, I was suggested not to give further interviews or join another company as that will not help because I didn't cram certain concepts.

Interview Questions
  • Google cloud pattern remote debugging conditional debugging spring data how to create a custom repository what is an entity and how to create one spring-security : OAuth [auth vs autherization] Types of spring transactions and various use cases Kubernetes questions Does Microservice uses a common database Kafka: topic and queue App versioning : saga pattern cqrs pattern Redis what is a cookie? where the cookie is stored put vs post : PathParam vs RequestParam java profiler have you analyzed heap dump deadlock: how to know junit : junit framerwok : mocikto logging framework : log4j how to configure start logging debug mode: debug printed what is a root logger oops concepts what is polymorphism static and instance method Why String is immutable heap memory What is the need for StringPool String.intern(); 1.8 string deduplication Immutability in java creational design patterns such as singleton, prototype, Factory, etc. strategy pattern Java inbuilt class which uses Factory pattern Java inbuilt class which uses the singleton pattern Generics Volatile keyword Join method difference between wait and yield notify vs notifyAll Synchronization Executor framework core size and max size in the executor SingelThreadPoolExecutor submit() method in Executor service How to catch exception in a thread ExecutionException Futures Future.get(); // blocking or not lambda expressions Optional.ofNullable() streams intermidiate vs terminal lazy initialization streams Collection ArrayList vs LinkedList HashMap Comparable vs comparator hashmap internal working Treemap internal working
    Answer Question
57 people found this interview helpful

Publicis Sapient

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Sapient

Interview

There was an hour phone conversation, then a coding interview on HackerRank and then after that there was a one hour behavioral interview. Idk what else you want me to say to fill 30 words.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Publicis Sapient

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Publicis Sapient

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient

Interview

Positives Transparent Quick Turnaround Times Supportive recruitment process Negatives Too direct Were extremely direct in the sense that they mentioned that they needed an experienced hire for an entry-level position. Got asked questions about whether I was a single or a married woman, had dependants or health conditions.

Interview Questions
  • Questions asked Favourite product Possible improvements Requirement Gathering Methods

Publicis Sapient

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient

Interview

I was approach by a recruiter, she chase me for some time I had several call with her and then met the CPO, the interview went well, because it was December there were some delay. Even I reached out to her many times not even a reply! no respect for applicant But then few months later she had the audacity to reach out again like nothing happened, I decided to still give a go but then same... Complete waste of time honestly this company does not treat applicant decently!!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publicis Sapient

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient

Interview

super friendly, staff is supportive i enjoyed it felt more conversational than formal interview. online tests were good too - enjoyable compared to other companies where it’s just a long number based online assessment

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publicis Sapient

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Sapient

Interview

It was a good experience. Every topics of domain subjects were discussed. Puzzle ,projects were discussed. In HR round also ,it revolved around the projects only.They will check how did start and how you went through the process and delivered the project

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Publicis Sapient

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Sapient

Interview

1 . First round - online Test held in office premise 2. second round - technical round (in person round) 2. Third round Manger round (in person round) 2. final round HR round (in person round)

Interview Questions
  • Coding question with unit test case - 1st round Mainly on java and ds - 2nd round manager round- on project

Anonymous Employee in Paris

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Publicis Sapient (Paris)

Interview

Processus de recrutement qui s'est déroulé de la façon suivante: - un entretien RH, durée d'une heure - deux entretiens fit + business case avec des managers, durée d'une heure chacun - deux entretiens avec des partners, durée d'une heure chacun

Interview Questions
  • Questions de fit (présentez-vous, pourquoi Publicis Sapient, etc...) puis cas technique de 30-45 min avec des questions de business sense mais aussi quanti (e.g. market sizing). Montrer que vous êtes capables de résoudre le cas de manière structurée, en posant des questions pertinentes.

Publicis Sapient

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Sapient

Interview

There were two rounds in the on-campus intern hiring for SDE role. First round was coding round which had two questions, held on Hackerrank, duration 85 minutes. Candidates which passed all test cases for 1st question and possibly some or none for second were all surprisingly shortlisted for interview round(2nd round)

Interview Questions
  • 1)Round 1 1.2)In first question, one had to implement BFS with slight modification (EASY Question) 1.3) The second question looked way more difficult than 1st, but was possibly related to grpahs. 2) Round 2: 2.1) Code Quick Sort live 2.2)Explain abstraction in OOPs 2.3)Tell about Agile methodology in software development 2.4) Explained Normalized Databases 2.5) Many other questions related to software development, Database, Software Development

Publicis Sapient

Application

I interviewed at Publicis Sapient

Interview

Difficult technical questions. The technical interview was conducted on Hireview after an initial HR screening which went well. The technical interview was very difficult (harder than other more prestigious Software Companies). Wasn't very well prepared for it since I assumed software dev for a consulting company wouldn't be too involved.

Interview Questions
  • Max flow question represented by a binary matrix.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,560 Interviews