Pusher Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Pusher

2.7

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pusher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I had an internal recruiter reach out to me. Standard process: initial video call with the Recruiter, then a video call with the VP of Sales, then an onsite where I met most of my team and did a sales presentation for an AE and the VP of Sales. Every one I met was respectful and professional

Interview Questions

• What tools do you currently use for prospecting?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pusher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Recruiting firm connected me with Pusher. From there had a phone screen with recruiter, phone screen with VP of sales, followed by on-site where I presented to the VP of sales & an AE. Met most of the office on my on-site and grabbed coffee with a couple members of the team.

Interview Questions

• How do your current/past job experiences translate to being successful in this role?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Pusher (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

After speaking with the recruiter about the company, I had an interview with the hiring manager. I was then given an assignment and presented it to a small group. After meeting the leadership team and future team members I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Q: What have been some of the more creative marketing campaigns you have been a part of?   1 Answer

Senior Sales Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pusher in March 2019.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. Recruiter took almost 2 weeks to source my resume from their database. After that, was scheduled for an initial screening with the recruiter (3 weeks had since passed). During the interview, was apparent that the recruiter was unable to understand me (unsure whether it was due to the fact that I was applying to a somewhat technical role or if he was distracted with else) which is fine, but having to repeat myself 4 times around the same question isn't quite typical during phone interviews. Things went downhill shortly after.

The recruiter told me he would give me an answer by the end of the day. He contacted me days later and told me I was not a fit for the role. All good as I got the sense that the company is very small and does not have the resources to equip their internal employees for success. It was shown through the implied but unintended unprofessionalism on this call.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of how you have implemented Salesforce and ways to enable multiple users in one org. Described how said example was then used to leverage or upsell new or existing customers.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Pusher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

Very straight forward. I had an initial phone screen with their recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the VP of Sales, and ending with an onsite panel presentation and 1:1 interviews thereafter.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a presentation for one of Pusher's product offerings, tailored to a specific account and specific buying personas.   Answer Question

Marketing Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pusher in January 2019.

Interview

I was screened by an HR/recruiting member. Next, I spoke to the CRO and then the VP of Sales. Each provided a pleasant chat followed by a series of questions in regards to my experience and my views on different parts of Markops.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Marketo?   1 Answer

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Pusher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard process - Phone screen interview with the recruiter, then met with the CRO and VP of Sales separately. Moved onto a written assignment (max 600-800 words) then an onsite where they had me present my existing companies product and a white board session. Overall a very straight forward process which made the experience very enjoyable.

Interview Questions

• Presentation of current companies product.   1 Answer
    • White boarding session.   1 Answer

AE Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Pusher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

The entire interview process was quick and totally painless. Everyone was super nice and high energy, great vibes! They were flexible with meeting times and understanding about my availability. When asking for feedback they were open and honest. Overall, great experience!

Interview Questions

• What are the top 5 things you are looking for in your next role?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Pusher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Smooth and clear communications throughout the recruitment and interview process. It was such an enjoyable experience to speak with and then meet key staff. Pusher showed how much they care about attracting and retaining talented staff right from the start.

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Pusher (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

The team at Pusher used a structured interview process based upon a recruiting framework. It felt much more structured than other firms and led to much more detailed questions not just about my skills, but my strengths/weaknesses, and personality.

Steps conducted primarily via video chat:
    - Screening
    - Call with hiring manager
    - Call with product marketing advisor to Pusher
    - Take home assignment
    - In-person discussion/review of take home assignment
    - Offer

Also, the recruiter was regularly in touch to talk me through the process (a very "white glove" experience in that regard).

They're a good group of people and take recruiting seriously.

Interview Questions

• For the take home assignment, I was asked to prepare an 800 word GTM strategy (roughly 4 page write up).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.