QVC Interview Questions

Updated 3 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at QVC

2.5
HardAverageEasy
Found 272 candidate interviews
QVC
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QVC

Interview

Started great - ended abruptly after many hours of interviews. Seems they decided to go in a different direction. No one ever reached out and when I requested feedback -I got none. Really weird and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Explain your experience doing this role
    1 Answer
QVC
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at QVC

Interview

they asked me Situational questions only. No questions regarding personal experience and achievements. Name a time when you ___. Didn’t expect it to be like that. Nice interviewers though, lasted about half an hour

Interview Questions
QVC
Application

I interviewed at QVC

Interview

Quick and easy phone conversation with the recruiting partner. Then an interview with the prospective team lead. I would say overall it was very laidback and they did not expect you to come with knowledge about the internship already

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Strengths and weaknesses
Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC (Norfolk, VA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview lasted for a total of 12 minutes. Standard questions. Interviewer was very pleasant and the whole process was very relaxed. I was offered a job after answering a few questions & I start next month.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What's going to be the most challenging part about working this position?
  • Q: Why are you a good match for our company?
  • Q: How did you handle constructive criticism from your coworkers or boss at your last employer?
  • Q: Name a time when a customer was rude to you. How did you handle it?
  • Q: Why is QVC the right job for you?
  • Q: Name the steps you would take to handle an irate customer.
QVC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC

Interview

The interviewer definitely did not read my resume and seemed confused as to why I was applying for the job, even though they were the ones who selected for me to be interviewed.

Interview Questions
QVC
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC

Interview

Interview didn't really happen. The open position for remote customer service didn't specify that you had to live in a certain location. They scheduled the interview after I took the assessments, and had my location all over the application. Kind of a waste.

Interview Questions
QVC
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC (Philadelphia, PA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The first interview was with HR, the second interview was with the hiring manager, and the third interview was with a senior manager. they went over my past experiences and we talked about success and missteps through my previous jobs.

Interview Questions
  • How will you present the same idea to two different stakeholders? what kind of method would you use?
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC (Houston, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was over the phone, straight forward, and laid back. The questions had to do with scenarios you have been through in the past. The woman I spoke to was easy to talk to and made the process less stressful.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time that you had to deal with a customer who was ride to you? How did you handle it? What was the end result?
QVC
Application

I interviewed at QVC

Interview

3 separate interviews. Asked basic questions reading from a script. Very boring. They should get to know a potential employee instead of reading a bunch of questions written by someone who has never worked in that position.

Interview Questions
QVC
Application

I interviewed at QVC

Interview

Quick turnaround time. Spoke with recruiter for about 25 minutes. Then had interview with two women from the Ecommerce department. Everyone was really friendly. Typical interview questions. Seems like a great company to work for

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 272 Interviews

Popular Careers with QVC Job Seekers