Quikr India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Quikr India Interview Questions

Interviews at Quikr India

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through my college.The process started with a written round which had 30 mcqs to be done in 45 mins.They were from CS subjects like C C++ OS DBMS regular expressions and 4-5 quant apti. The questions were easy. 20 were selected for interviews.
    The interview had 3 rounds 2 tech and a HR round.
    They focussed on your designing skills,OOPS concepts and problem solving ability.The interview was resume based and entire process was very good.The will not test your memory.Being good with basics is the key.They asked me if i know java as i did not mention in my resume.Be honest if u are not comfortable in java.i had studied but did not revise it for my placements so i said NO,though knowing java is an added advantage.Be confident and apply your knowledge as correct application is what they look for.

I cleared 2 technical rounds and had a superb 15 min HR round where i was told about company culture and employees.

finally 5 of us got internship+full time offer.

Interview Questions

• reverse a link list
      reverse each word of string
      implement power function with maximum optimization
      add 2 long integers represented as link lists.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bengaluru) in August 2013.

Interview

It was decent questions were based on the database and java or php, which was apt as they are the technologies used in developing the application. HR was pretty cool about the recruitment process. He was all chilled out

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

1st round is online test.20 mcq and 2 coding questions in 1 hour. Question of mcq is mainly knowledge based on data structures.
    2nd round is technical interviews where they ask simple questions.
    3rd round is also technical interview where they cover all type of subjects like OS,data structures,Networking etc

Interview Questions

• Implement the queue
      Reverse the linked list
      Quick sort
      Pattern check   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Started with ppt,then coding round on hacker rank for 90 minutes. Two coding questions were there and few aptitude and technical questions based on data structures were there.Three technical round of interview based on technical questions on OS,DBMS and Data Structures,Networking.First round was basic questions on above mentioned subjects and then later rounds were based on problem solving skills.

Interview Questions

• Questions on threads,process,semaphores ,normalization were asked.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

It consisted of an online coding test, followed by interviews.
    I was asked a few questions on linked lists, stacks and string manipulation.
    The interviewer was not at all supportive, and he didnt seem he was even listening to my answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quikr India (Hyderabad) in September 2017.

Interview

First round is paper based MCQ test consists of 30 MCQ's.Topics are OS ,dbms,quant,CN,C programming followed by TR1,TR2 and HR.In TR 1 mostly they asked questions on dbms and two programs .Tr 2 is about projects

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bengaluru) in November 2014.

Interview

Got interview call from naukri.com , interview was based on java codes and testing concepts.Total rounds were 3 .All interviewer were positive minded.INterviewed in Shivajinagar location currently shifted near Manyata tech park.INterview was medium.Oops ,Collections and Selenium concepts were the interview questions.Manual concepts were also asked.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quikr India in September 2016.

Interview

first an online coding and aptitude test was conducted .
    There were 3 very basic coding question and 15-20 aptitude questions
    Around 15 selected students gave 1 round of skype interview.
    Only standard questions were asked so no problem in answering.
    No HR questions were asked only technical.

Interview Questions

• Programming and algorithm
      1 question was the standard searching an element in rotated sorted array   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quikr India.

Interview

There were a total of 4 rounds.
    Round - 1: (written)
    Asked to write down the code for two problems in your language of interest.
    1. Addition of two numbers which are represented as linked lists.
    2. It was a dynamic programming problem.

Round 2, 3: (Technical interview)
    Asked some questions on Trees, Linked lists, DS.
    The interviewer was looking for a solution which is optimized in space and time.

Round 4: (HR round)
    Asked about my projects.

Interview Questions

• 1. Sort an array containing 0,1,2 in a single iteration
      2. Multiplication of two linked lists
      3. Check if two linked lists merge or not
      4. Collecting rainwater problem
      5. BFS/DFS traversal and level of a node
      6. Mirroring a binary tree
      7. Find an element in a binary tree. (not bst)
      8. Find the number of pairs in an array that add up to the sum k   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quikr India (Hyderabad) in May 2019.

Interview

Interview process should start by 9:00 AM but they kept us waiting and came at 3:00 PM .They conducted a coding test consisting of two questions. one on data structures another on dynamic programming. they shortlisted 17 from this process.

Interview Questions

• add a large number given in form of linked list   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.