Quikr India Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Quikr India Interview Questions

Interviews at Quikr India

2.9

Interview

It easy process only face to face interview. will be asked for your previous experience and background. Mostly depends on your previous employment and commitment and expertise. You will be informed if you are selected otherwise there is no communication.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

One F2F round with the HR, just asked about myself and my experience. No offer, but no reasons given. The profile matched exactly to what I have been doing all these years. Absolute Sham!

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quikr India.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview alongwith checking my practical implementation skills. It was good. They checked my knowledge on my projects and then asked my take on the problem statement s in Quikr.

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bengaluru) in September 2019.

Interview

They asked all useless questions regarding targets and all questions he asked with me they didn't explain proper job description also.There is no point to attend the interview in quikr

Software Engineer -2 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bengaluru) in August 2019.

Interview

Got interview call through a consultant, went to their office outside Manyata Tech park. The office was unconventional by structure, it seemed like a factory and the environment was dark.
    Anyways, the first round was taken. It was about core java, and algorithms of medium complexity. He asked me to design classes for hotel booking , then asked about generics in depth, and also about algos : design a hit counter that records the number of users who visit a website. I answered all of them partially and they were not much satisfied.
    However the manager round was to be scheduled at a later date. I left and did not come again, the location was far from my residence and the overall ambience was not pleasing.

But nevertheless , it was a good interview experience and someone with 2 years of java domain experience and fair amount of coding skills can crack this interview. Not so tough as tier 1 companies. but they ask a lot about secondary technologies like spring, hibernate, sql, etc if those are mentioned in your resume.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quikr India.

Interview

Very poor experience. Interviewers are confused about the question to ask and the answer to look for. Also, they do not care about the solution you give it to them. All they need is a solution which they know and understand. Only god or person in luck can do that.

Interview Questions

• 1. all possible sets of 3 numbers that sums up to a given value
      2. How does browser handle timezone conversions ?
      3. Check whether linked list is circular   Answer Question

Operations Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bengaluru).

Interview

I had applied through amcat and was called for multiple rounds of face to face interview to the office.I process took an entire day and there were two rounds of interview.Both the rounds were completely based on situation based and aptitude questions.Later after our interview the HR told that we been selected and join from next week, but after a week he completely changed and told that we were only shortlisted. If they want to cheat candidates they should not conduct the whole drama in name of interview.

SDE1 Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quikr India.

Interview

First there was a coding written exam then after shortlisting, 7.5% of those applied got shortlisted for the interviews 2 Tech and 1 Hr the interview was more or lessly easy as compared to others if you keep your basics right.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Quikr India.

Interview

All the questions were mostly from the topics
    1) Tree ( 90% )
    2) Arrays and linked Lists and Graphs

You would have to have a clear understanding of Data Stuctures especially trees. I'd suggest learning from Geeks For Geeks as it has a ton of questions which are enough for racking an interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quikr India.

Interview

There were a total of 4 rounds.
    Round - 1: (written)
    Asked to write down the code for two problems in your language of interest.
    1. Addition of two numbers which are represented as linked lists.
    2. It was a dynamic programming problem.

Round 2, 3: (Technical interview)
    Asked some questions on Trees, Linked lists, DS.
    The interviewer was looking for a solution which is optimized in space and time.

Round 4: (HR round)
    Asked about my projects.

Interview Questions

• 1. Sort an array containing 0,1,2 in a single iteration
      2. Multiplication of two linked lists
      3. Check if two linked lists merge or not
      4. Collecting rainwater problem
      5. BFS/DFS traversal and level of a node
      6. Mirroring a binary tree
      7. Find an element in a binary tree. (not bst)
      8. Find the number of pairs in an array that add up to the sum k   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.