Quikr India Interview Questions

Updated 9 Mar 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 84 of over 84 interviews

Recruiter21%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quikr India

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amritsar

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quikr India (Amritsar) in Feb 2021

Interview

I have been asked a coding Question on Linked List.Then I was asked to explain forget password implementation of my project. Further few question on database were asked. overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Add two Numbers represented by Linked List through Recursion
    Answer Question

Quikr India

Application

I interviewed at Quikr India

Interview

Don't join this company Worst company. The company revoked my offer without even informing me. I was selected for the role of an associate engineer at Quikr and the company didn't even bother to tell me that my offer was revoked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quikr India

Application

I interviewed at Quikr India

Interview

It easy process only face to face interview. will be asked for your previous experience and background. Mostly depends on your previous employment and commitment and expertise. You will be informed if you are selected otherwise there is no communication.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bangalore) in Dec 2019

Interview

One F2F round with the HR, just asked about myself and my experience. No offer, but no reasons given. The profile matched exactly to what I have been doing all these years. Absolute Sham!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quikr India

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quikr India

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview alongwith checking my practical implementation skills. It was good. They checked my knowledge on my projects and then asked my take on the problem statement s in Quikr.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bangalore) in Sep 2019

Interview

They asked all useless questions regarding targets and all questions he asked with me they didn't explain proper job description also.There is no point to attend the interview in quikr

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quikr India (Bangalore) in Aug 2019

Interview

Got interview call through a consultant, went to their office outside Manyata Tech park. The office was unconventional by structure, it seemed like a factory and the environment was dark. Anyways, the first round was taken. It was about core java, and algorithms of medium complexity. He asked me to design classes for hotel booking , then asked about generics in depth, and also about algos : design a hit counter that records the number of users who visit a website. I answered all of them partially and they were not much satisfied. However the manager round was to be scheduled at a later date. I left and did not come again, the location was far from my residence and the overall ambience was not pleasing. But nevertheless , it was a good interview experience and someone with 2 years of java domain experience and fair amount of coding skills can crack this interview. Not so tough as tier 1 companies. but they ask a lot about secondary technologies like spring, hibernate, sql, etc if those are mentioned in your resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quikr India

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Quikr India

Interview

Very poor experience. Interviewers are confused about the question to ask and the answer to look for. Also, they do not care about the solution you give it to them. All they need is a solution which they know and understand. Only god or person in luck can do that.

Interview Questions
  • 1. all possible sets of 3 numbers that sums up to a given value 2. How does browser handle timezone conversions ? 3. Check whether linked list is circular

Application

Interview

I had applied through amcat and was called for multiple rounds of face to face interview to the office.I process took an entire day and there were two rounds of interview.Both the rounds were completely based on situation based and aptitude questions.Later after our interview the HR told that we been selected and join from next week, but after a week he completely changed and told that we were only shortlisted. If they want to cheat candidates they should not conduct the whole drama in name of interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quikr India

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quikr India

Interview

First there was a coding written exam then after shortlisting, 7.5% of those applied got shortlisted for the interviews 2 Tech and 1 Hr the interview was more or lessly easy as compared to others if you keep your basics right.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 84 Interviews