Quiznos Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Quiznos Interview Questions

Updated 12 Sep 2018

1.6

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos (Baltimore, MD (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

I just met the manager and since I was there through referral, I got hired right away and began the job next day. Although there were some questions about my past experiencs.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quiznos (Charlotte, NC (US)) in July 2014.

Interview

They asked all the same cookie cutter questions everyone else does.Nothing out of the ordinary. This is a job for college/high school kids making sandwiches. They just want to know if you'll show up and if you're capable of doing the job.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in five years"   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riviera Beach, FL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos (Riviera Beach, FL (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was pretty relaxed and the interviewer was friendly and made you feel at ease. The store was still under construction at the time, so we had the interview at the neighboring dunkin' donut. The owner was conducting the interview and was very nice and made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Explain the time-gap between employments.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much need for negotiating. The offer was fair for the position that was being offered.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos (Loveland, CO (US)) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly informal and took place with the store manger only. I knew someone who already worked there who had a put in a good word. I also already had a job in customer service at a restaurant so for many reasons I appeared to be a good fit from the get go. I was asked the usual questions that go with a low level position like this and gave them my availability. They were very flexible in accommodating my school schedule and seemed to be more than willing to train me on the job functions that i was unfamiliar with.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos in May 2014.

Interview

Went in a filled out an application and got an interview right away. Asked basic questions such as your availability, work experience, education, etc. Very straight forward interview. I was called a few hours later with a job offer.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos.

Interview

Typical minimum wage job questions. Experience is likely not necessary, but it definitely helps; pending on the manager or franchise owner, it may be a good idea to exhibit certain attributes that may pertain to being a hardworking individual, or simply a typical racial profile. Your call on that really.

Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quiznos (Seattle, WA (US)) in June 2008.

Interview

Just talked to the manager and that was it!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quiznos (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

Typical questions that one would expect when applying for a sales position. I have worked sales for many years so just what one would expect. The manager was not too interested is asking unique questions. I am sure that he was just going through a script.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quiznos (Houston, TX (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

normal questions,normal questions, history of employment, attributes, job proximity, hours could work, individual traits, compatibility with other workers. schedule allowance. pay desired. experience needed.normal questions attributes, job proximity. food preparation, food heating, rules, regulations.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quiznos (Denver, CO (US)) in August 2010.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy, it was not very clear who the boss is, there were too many managers involved in the process, and it looked like nobody really had an idea about what they want. after i left the new manager did not last very long either as of lack of people skills.

Negotiation

no space for negotiation, set salary so the pockets of the manager is getting filled with bonus and thats why nobody last very long, negotiation is just how cheap they can get those managers and how long they last.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.