R+L Global Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

R+L Global Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews at R+L Global Logistics

2.6

Marketing Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Global Logistics (Ocala, FL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application and a member from recruiting reached out to me to confirm my interest, which was nice. Then a phone interview was set up, which lasted about 20 minutes and asked common questions about my experience and my career goals. Gave me a chance to ask questions as well.

Based off the phone interview, I got an in-person interview with the manager of the department I would be working in. It was semi-formal in the sense that she was completely professional but also very personable and honest about what the job would entail. I was offered a job within 3-5 days (can't remember exact time frame, but it was definitely less than a week) and after exchanging offers, I accepted the position.

This was one of the better interview processes I've experienced. They kept communication appropriately and I was never in the dark about anything.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I thought my previous skills (I was a journalist) would translate to marketing copywriting.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Not much feedback, once you get through the resume review then you get phone interview after which they decide if you make the cut. The person doing the phone review is from the HR department with little understanding about the business??

Interview Questions

• Ability to generate your own leads   1 Answer

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R+L Global Logistics (Orlando, FL (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The person that was suppose to give the interview was not in. No attempt to reschedule was made. So two employees performed the interview. They didn't ask many questions, the whole process was not professional.

Interview Questions

• No questions about the jobs, they just read my resume to me.   Answer Question

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at R+L Global Logistics (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I had a phone call with an HR recruiter from the corporate office. Then get to speak to the local facilities manager. The entire process takes over 45 days but it seems HR has internal problems and issues with their recruitment software supplier. Coordination between the two seems haphazard at best to get issues resolved and not lose candidates. The company itself made me loose interest when the Industry is exploding in opportunity and for some reason, they seem to think they are the only choice. I have taken a position at another Logistics provider that is more hands-on and in touch with today's well-skilled individual and for 7k more per year. The market is far too competitive to work for a mediocre (at best) provider.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in pursuing a career with this company   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R+L Global Logistics.

Interview

The interview process was a series of detailed questions asking about job experience, strong qualities, and overall how you can make R+L a stronger company. This was the major part of the phone conversation. The managers and HR are spectacular with communication and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• How could my previous job experiences benefit me at R+L   Answer Question

Accounting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ocala, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at R+L Global Logistics (Ocala, FL (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

Was directed to an online application through a job board. 5 detailed questions about experience related to position. Over the next few days had a phone interview (company knowledge, reason for leaving employer) then asked to complete an online personality, then online typing and 10 key test. Scheduled one interview with a panel of managers - some in person and via teleconference. Got the feeling they really just wanted a good match. Real people; no egos. Received a call in 2 days with verbal offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Most were “give me an example of how...” or “tell me about a time you...” inquiries.   1 Answer

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at R+L Global Logistics (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview was one of the most relaxed I’ve had. It was a brief call with a recruiter then, about a week later, a call to schedule a tour of the facility with the hiring manager

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at R+L Global Logistics (Atlanta, GA (US)) in February 2018.

Interview

Telephone interview went well, however, the VP didn't even take the time to give potential employee a chance even though well qualified for the position. Don't waste your time applying for this company.

Interview Questions

• About my overall experience in the industry.   1 Answer

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at R+L Global Logistics (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Like most high profiles employers, there was a phone screening interview with a recruiter. If the recruiter believes you’re a promising candidate, you will then advance to the next step, which is in person interview with the company’s assigned manager/supervisor.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in pursing a career with this company?   Answer Question

International Trade Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at R+L Global Logistics (Dallas, TX (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

Very slow process that required emailing back and forth for a month just for the telephone interview. Slow response time and would never give a concrete answer for their availability. The interviewer ended up not even working for the company and was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult at all with the questions. Just difficult to actually schedule the interview. Not a very professional company.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.