RJ Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RJ Corp Interview Questions

Interviews at RJ Corp

2.8

RM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at RJ Corp in July 2016.

Interview

1.written test
    2.HR
    3.District Manager
    4.Operation manger

I applied online and contacted Hr. Mr.vishal bhakti who took and telephone interview there only.Than visited their corporate office in sector 44, where me and other candidates sat in a well organized room ,first we asked to fill a form and discussed our background with HR when he was okay with our profile he gave us question sheet to answer.it was combination of aptitude and numerical questions with multiple options.
    Ample time was given to answer and once we finished they than and there checked answer sheets.
    Candidates who successfully completed the test asked to wait for another 2 rounds.
    I discussed my profile with other interviewer at higher lever , it took almost 3hours to complete the initial rounds ,than HR congratulated me for selection but asked to come for interview next week.

Assistant General Manager Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RJ Corp (Gurgaon, Haryana) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through a job portal
    Got a call from the company by HR - 1st Round
    I was invited for a face to face interactions with COO & CEO
    After 3 days I got another call from HR for a face to face interaction with CFO
    After 4 days got a cal from HR for another face to face interaction with Director HR

Interview Questions

• Can you work under pressure?
      Do you know anyone in this company?
      What do you know about the company?
      How would you shortlist the property?
      What are the challenges that you face while signing the property?
      What all cities have you worked?   1 Answer

Head of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RJ Corp (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2015.

Interview

worst company to work asusual. Illiterate person asked silly questions. HOD was asking stupid questions like do i go for sex, do i like women, how oftenly i do sex. Stupid people

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RJ Corp (Gurgaon, Haryana) in October 2012.

Interview

the hiring is strange for Nike Athletes which is done by the CEO of the company and the interview is too simple as per Nike standard.

Sales Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RJ Corp in October 2010.

Interview

first of all written paper and then first round interview and after that HR round and offer letter

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.