RPM International Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

RPM International Interview Questions

Interviews at RPM International

2.2

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medina, OH (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPM International (Medina, OH (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

A few questions about myself, then explained about the company and the day to day of someone in my position, asked me if I had any questions to ask them, which I did, then I was on my way. Took about 15 minutes.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RPM International in August 2017.

Interview

Did a Facetime interview with a recruiter. Was told that I was over qualified for the position they posted. Job was re-posted 2 days later and was never called back. Disappointing.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked. Was told that I was over qualified for the position   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medina, OH (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RPM International (Medina, OH (US)).

Interview

Typical screening call followed by an on-site interview. I was able to meet the team that I would be working with, as well as a more in depth understanding of the position. Definitely a positive experience - the team at RPM is awesome.

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Interview

Some very strange questions were asked, and overall it did not seem like they had much relevance to what was the job at hand. Overall they could have been more specific.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal, which one would you be?   2 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynnwood, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RPM International (Lynnwood, WA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

There really isn't one because you get hired right away, anyone with a brain will get hired. Or I should say anyone with a pulse, will get hired.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RPM International (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in December 2012.

Interview

Very thorough. Met with hiring manager twice, then the hiring manager and his boss twice. Did not buy me lunch although the interview occurred during the lunch hour and I was very hungry. Interviewer was dressed very casual

Interview Questions

Negotiation

accommodating, they tried to get close to my current salary

Contractor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RPM International in December 2012.

Interview

There wasn't an interview process for me. I knew someone and he helped me get the job. This thing asks for. 50 word minimum, but I really don't know what else to say, so I'm yammering.

Interview Questions

• Do you have bookkeeping-specifically A/R- experience?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPM International (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call back about a week later. The interview was very chill, very basic questions, overall a good interview and got another call back a couple hours after the interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.