RVM Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at RVM Foundation

1.6

Senior Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Interview

Unlike any other companies there wasn't any specific interview questions. They wanted to know who I lived with, if I was ready to do 12 hrs etc etc which felt a bit weird

Interview Questions

• Only 1 question asked to tell them abt myself   2 Answers

Financial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RVM Foundation (Bengaluru) in January 2014.

Interview

I met the Hr recruiter first. They asked for my CV and the took my interview, post which HR head met me and took me to the final round. Thank god I got selected.

Interview Questions

• qualifications and experience   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RVM Foundation (Bengaluru) in August 2017.

Interview

They just ask a lot of personal questions. ALL of them after ONE important question, "Are you single?" and then "Do you have any relationships, etc?" which obviously sets off alarm bells as they are SOOOOOO interested in your personal relationships and romantic life.

Interview Questions

• Asked extremely personal questions about the family and especially about my personal love life.   1 Answer

PR Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RVM Foundation.

Interview

Interesting part interview was on independence day (15th august). Went there asked for my CV. The HR recruiter took it and pinned up with a form where I had to put all my details. I went there for PR manager post however I was asked to sit for personal assistant interview and she too mentioned clearly that they are offering really good for that post. I was sitting there for almost an hour and there comes my interviewer. She was really weird. She asked me lots of personal questions these and that. Then finally when I asked her that I applied for PR job not personal assistant one,she then said yes I know but our offer closed down for the PR job. And as I can see you have no experience for that job I will speak to my chairman about it. Note-(my chairman). I just stood and left the place. It was really a weird experience which I have never come across till date.

Trustee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RVM Foundation (Bengaluru).

Interview

excessive questions surrounding one's personal life borderline offensive. Be prepared to face uncomfortable questions on current love life and marriage.There are less technical questions asked . Also they lack formality, Interview invites was sent on WhatsApp

Interview Questions

• 1)share information on our dating life and past experience ? what is your take on marriage. It was very distasteful interview.   1 Answer

No work life balance

EA to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RVM Foundation in October 2017.

Interview

I had a call from RVM recruiter and she mentioned about the JD and she was Okay with my salary,
    she asked me to meet in her office, the moment I entered she dnt even check my resume, the moment she saw me she asked my Weight and immediately she mentioned Hoooo, My MD is looking for a candidate who is below 55kg and max 60 but your bit over weighted,

I was very much upset and she mentioned one statement that her Manager told her candidate looks bit heavy in profile so you meet her and see if she is over weighted, if that was the case they could have called me only to check my weight they could have asked me on the call, its just of wasting candidate time.....!

I think weight doesn't matter for a employee to work......!

Interview Questions

• Moment I entered Recruiter asked my weight & checked if I'm married   Answer Question

EA to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RVM Foundation in June 2017.

Interview

As soon as the inteview started i was asked if I was married and then without asking any relevant ques to the role i was told that they cannot hire married girls as per the request of the founder.

Chief Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RVM Foundation (Bengaluru) in March 2012.

Interview

There is one written test and then HR round on one day. And one F2F round with higher authority and the CEO

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary. You can negotiate

Chief - Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RVM Foundation in March 2017.

Interview

After reaching there, came to know that you will have to work for 10 hours a day, 6 days a week with only 12 leaves (earned + sick) a year and there will be no national or regional holidays. There will be no pf deductions and you will have to sell bhajan CDs through their ecommerce website.

Temple Chief Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at RVM Foundation (Bengaluru) in March 2017.

Interview

They call for F & F for three rounds. First the HR round later they pass to trustee members. They then tell to go for observation for three days and give the presentation.

Interview Questions

• They don't know what they are looking in employees.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.