Radiant Cash Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Radiant Cash Management

Sort:

MIS Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radiant Cash Management (Chennai) in January 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of interview, An excel Test & HR round but they made me wait for whole day to take the test. It would have been better if the wait time was shorter. They also made me to draft a mail for a clients clarification. Overall interview process was much simpler.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What is a role of data management in company?   1 Answer

Manager - Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Radiant Cash Management (Mumbai) in April 2009.

Interview

Interview with CMD of the company. He ask about my experience in this cash management industry & future planning. Also ask how I can help company to grow in business. I told them that I am flexible & I have a good relations with many banks.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • How u see ur future in professional life.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Never negotiate below your last package. Always try to get the package what you want. Because we don't know whether we will get increment in few years or not. Specially in new companies. I got good experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.