Rail Vikas Nigam Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Rail Vikas Nigam Interview Questions

Interviews at Rail Vikas Nigam

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rail Vikas Nigam (New Delhi) in July 2018.

Interview

F2f direct interview after the some aptitude round and during this 30 question required on the basis of oops and is and some of the question on JavaScript also after that they hire and offers a job letter.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rail Vikas Nigam (Bhopal) in June 2018.

Interview

It was very tough...they ask questions from here and there like about thermal plants esps their working which was unrelated to civil engineering how could i answer such questions.. The interview started with document verification

Interview Questions

• Abt urself power plants esps their working why do you took a gap in your studies your role as an engineer how would you like to help india grow in the field of engineering and technology   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in SAS Nagar

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rail Vikas Nigam (SAS Nagar) in November 2017.

Interview

In this company (Vserv solution), it take 3 rounds. after that final round is salary round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rail Vikas Nigam.

Interview

Shortlisting via GATE score followed by interview. More weightage to GATE score. There's a gap of about 3 months between official announcement of openings and shortlisted students announced. Interview conducted in 4 locations representing 4 zones of India.

Site Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rail Vikas Nigam in February 2017.

Interview

As soon as I enter they welcome me with a polite smile and then they ask questions about my civil engineering subject mainly R.C.C . Interview panel consists of 4 members with sound knowledge about relevant subject

Interview Questions

• tests on aggregates , meaning of workability , workability test , difference between compaction and consolidation , Do you know AutoCadd? , something about highway   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rail Vikas Nigam (New Delhi) in February 2017.

Interview

College placement, top 15 of class invited for direct interview. Interview was technical and was taken by the project manager. The main problem is coming of call letter after selection. My call letter came nearly 6 months later after completion of graduation and till then i had moved on because no pre determined date was given for that plus it had a 3 year contract.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rail Vikas Nigam (Bhopal) in January 2017.

Interview

easy interview not so tough only asks basic questions about the subject and few general knowledge questions. sometimes they ask difficult question such as drawing or power plant layout but that depends on panel. strengthen your basics and specifically core subjects. give your best shot . all the best for the interview.

Interview Questions

• why was a year gap in education   1 Answer

Site Engineer Civil Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rail Vikas Nigam (Kolkata) in January 2017.

Interview

candidates were shortlisted for interview on the basis of GATE score .. the interview was not at all relevant .. what mattered was my GATE score.. i didnt answer most of the questions in the interview as they were all out of my professional area ( they asked me snells law ..nd m a civil engineer)

Interview Questions

• 1.what is snell s law
      2.optical fibre working procedure
      3. 5 ways of energy conservation   1 Answer

Site Civil Engineer (Contract) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rail Vikas Nigam (Kolkata) in January 2017.

Interview

Document verification, allotment of panel, calling to interview room, Interview, closeup.
    Purely Technical and mostly from resume, site specific, common sense and courses of interest.
    Three interviewer in a panel.
    Single round interview.
    Comfortable

Anonymous Employee in Hubli

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rail Vikas Nigam (Hubli) in August 2016.

Interview

they are from signals and telecommunications.and finance hr departments.and interview at hubli .first they will verify documents of all engineering.and all certificates.technical things they have asked.its an purely railway work.inner there are 5 persons.they will interview candidates.

Interview Questions

• about my qalification . and my subjects   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.