Red Academy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Academy

Sort:

Web Dev Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Red Academy (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Very casual, just conversational. I was shown around the different classrooms and met relevant instructors. More of a pitch than an interview. The pitch included future plans and promises, which were later followed through on.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a previous experience teaching?   1 Answer

User Experience Instructor- Toronto Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Red Academy (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

I first had a phone interview about a week after I applied for the position online. The phone interview took about 35 mins. We went over my background and interest in the position and approach to User Experience projects. Right after the phone interview, I received an email for an in-person interview scheduled for a week later. I was also asked to prepare a presentation for a design challenge. For the in-person interview, I was interviewed by two people. The current UI instructor and the previous UX Instructor/acting hiring manager. All the questions asked in the in-person interview were the repeat of the same questions asked over the phone. Both interviewers were very unprofessional and very unprepared to hold that interview. There was a mix-up with their schedule, at the end of the interview, they left the room without concluding the session. I found myself packing my computer and belongings walking myself out as they had already left the room in a rush. I emailed the hiring manager and the recruiter the day after my interview to follow up. recruiter emailed me back about a week later saying that I am still in the running but they are interviewing a few more people and they will contact me soon. It's been about 2 months now and I have not received any emails or phone calls from them. I have actually accepted another offer since then. Not getting back to the candidates after interviews, especially when asked to put extra hours to work on a design challenge, is unacceptable and very unprofessional.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.