Red Baton Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Baton

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Baton (Bengaluru).

Interview

Started with a no sense assignment which seemed like a waste of time, still did it. Explained the task to the lead designer, she didn't have much to say. Next the HR round, the guy claims to be passionate about hiring specifically UX roles but rather asking me about my goals and expectations about future, he kept on digging my last job and the last company. Tried to know as much as possible about my last company. And next day I got a rejection email, when asked for a feedback they didn't have any.

Please don't interview with this place if you don't want to waste time, I regret it. Also I have heard same kind of stories from other candidates who interviewed for this role here.

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Red Baton (Bengaluru) in January 2018.

Interview

A first round of telephonic interview to help sort the expectation as well the job experience required. Then an 1:1 interview help connect with rest of the team members and knowing what is expected of me on the job. Finally, to make aware of the company policies and code of conduct.

Interview Questions

• Overall Experience • Acquired Skillset • Team Handing Experience • Salary Expectation   1 Answer

UI Developer Interview

Interview

It was good but they were asking more questions on Data Structure concepts like Linked List, Stack.
    I got interview call from them after submitting my pre task on UI development (single page site). Be prepared with your previous works which you want to show or explain in interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.