Redbox Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Redbox Interview Questions

Interviews at Redbox

2.9

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Redbox.

Interview

Very friendly HR. It took less than a week to get interviewed and know about the status. People there seemed happy to work there. The only glitch is that they ask you Redbox related analytical questions that may not be known by a non Redbox person that does not understand how rents work. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• If I worked at Redbox how would I analyze rental performance   Answer Question

Regional Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Redbox (Oakbrook Terrace, IL (US)).

Interview

The interview process was intense with several parts;phone screen with HR, phone interview with manager, in person interview with manager, and in person interview with all mangers in Oakbrook Terrace, IL. Company pays for your travel to get to interview at corporate headquarters.

Rep Interview

Interview

i havent had it yet... bu its making me enter 30 words... so here i am. i just want to unlock how much salary a redbox employee makes. okay.? okay hope i get this job bye

FSR1 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Redbox (Portland, ME (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

The on-boarding process was a bit lengthy, but pretty vanilla as far as experience goes.
    A few initial phone calls, followed by the face to face interview.
    Sent off for drug test, then received offer letter a week later.

With the friendly interviewer, some generic questions and a few phone calls, this was a pretty good overall experience, regardless of time-frame.

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Redbox (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

I had first interview over the phone and second interview in person. Both interviews were great and they were very nice and gave a lot of information about the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my current and past job experiences   1 Answer

Field Support Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oregon City, OR (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Redbox (Oregon City, OR (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

My interview process was broken up in 3 phone interviews and 1 face-to-face conversation with a direct manager. Overall it was pretty easy and straight forward, as long as you have some decent work experience to reflect on and be able to talk about.

Interview Questions

• How well do you think you can work independently?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you were successful/unsuccessful in a project assigned to you.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Interview

Had a phone interview with a Recruiter. It was the strangest phone interview of my life. Recruiter did not exchange any pleasantries at all - just launched right into questions within 5 seconds of starting the call. Was also grilling me with questions that were not very relevant to the position for which I was interviewing (asking me very detailed technical questions about software engineering and database development and I was not interviewing for an IT role). Started a pattern of asking me a question, letting me answer it, then telling me I was wrong. Told me Redbox is no longer owned by Outerwall, but if you Google it the news still says that Outerwall owns Redbox. Kept asking me vague questions without any context such as "What platform are you most comfortable with". Asked me that question 5 times. When I asked the Recruiter to be more specific, he'd just ask the same question. He asked me barely any questions about the ability to actually perform the job. His tone was also very rude, very direct, and very unfriendly. Made a very negative impression of Redbox.

Interview Questions

• What platform are you most comfortable with?   1 Answer

BI Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Redbox.

Interview

Interview started with about 5 people (Analyst boss, Analyst manager, sr analyst, BI Manager, Developer). Few questions from Analyst boss and manager - they leave. Tech interview with BI & Sr Analyst, one SQL/tech question from DEV.

Interview Questions

• If there is a question around data in the cube, how do you figure out the problem   1 Answer

Machine Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Redbox (Oak Brook, IL (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

2 on 1. Basic trouble shooting questions related to computer software, windows. Some customer service related questions about dealing with difficult people. If you have any experience installing programs on your computer you should be fine.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Interview

HR reached out to me and we scheduled a phone interview for later that day. She never called! I called her after twenty mins went by and she didn't answer but she immediately emailed me saying she couldn't speak at the moment because she was on the phone. Wth?! So I sent her some times I was available and she never responded. I followed up two days later and till this day..... no response! Don't contact me if you're just going to get my hopes up! Very unprofessional!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.