Reddico Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Reddico Interview Questions

Interviews at Reddico

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reddico

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reddico in November 2019.

Interview

Had a brief telephone chat with HR/recruitment followed by a video conf call with one of the directors the following week. Good conversations with both and first impressions were good however follow up contact has been terrible. Video call was 14/11/19. I chased for an update 28/11/19 and was told feedback was good but interviews were ongoing and no decision regarding next steps had been made yet, update would follow. It’s now 24/01/20 and I’ve heard nothing more. Perhaps still interviewing (although after 2 months you would think progress would be made) but you must keep prospective contacts in the loop. Dropping all contact for two months with a prospective hire (and would-be brand ambassador) is bad practice, pretty rude and demonstrates that your company culture has a long way to go.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a lead generation campaign you have executed   Answer Question

Reddico Response

27 Jan 2020 – Director

Many thanks for your application and time taken for the interview. It seems our communication and follow up process could be improved and we'll take your feedback on board to help us do so - apologies that we haven't been in contact since.

There has been a large number of fantastic applicants for the role you applied for and the process is still ongoing at this point, but we will follow up with you privately.

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonbridge, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reddico (Tonbridge, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Reddico's interview process is relaxed but professional, you first start by receiving a phone call from a senior member of staff, establishing what you are doing currently, where you want to be and questions on an overview on your skillset.
    After that, you are tasked to complete a resource. They inform you that you can use any piece of technology you see fit in order to complete it.
    You are then invited into have a chat about the work you completed, and a culture interview. Most companies fail to see if you fit in the team but at Reddico this is a must, they a based around culture and values, so its important you gel with other members.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.