Rediffusion Y & R Interview Questions

Updated 10 Mar 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rediffusion Y & R

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rediffusion Y & R (Bangalore)

Interview

The process was quite simple as it was my first job. I had to meet the branch head for my interview, but since our CEO was there, he also decided to meet me. simple one-on-one questions about my personality.

Interview Questions
  • What would you bring to the team if we hire you?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rediffusion Y & R (Chennai)

Interview

It was hardly a 30mins interview. A simple phone call and a meet. Phone call with the HR and met the branch manager in Chennai. Didn't ask much as I already had the advertising background.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Rediffusion Y & R (Bangalore)

Interview

Three stages of Interview 1. By Creative Director - Interview on various campaign I did over the phone 2. Branch Head - Interview on processes over the phone 3. Regional Head - Interview and describing company culture in person The entire interview process was interesting and not hectic at all. They treated me with respect.

Interview Questions
  • Its been long, I don't remember but it was all about previous company experience and campaign ideas.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rediffusion Y & R (Mumbai) in Feb 2011

Interview

Simple, easy and friendly. Met the head, got my offer letter the next few days. HR is very professional and organised here. I had no intentions of moving, but these guys convinced me and within a month I was working with them. Word of advice, don't faff, most people in the Digital department are pretty knowledgable. Also more than talent they are looking for people who are easy and friendly to work with, with the correct attitude. The whole digital team works closely with each other as a unit and do not appreciate a hierarchal structure. Everyone is equal when it comes to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rediffusion Y & R (Mumbai) in Jan 2011

Interview

Speak about your creativity

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rediffusion Y & R (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Sep 2010

Interview

Vaccancy come out only by consultants or internal employees

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed