Refine Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Refine Interactive

Interviews for Top Jobs at Refine Interactive

UI-UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Refine Interactive (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Round then face to face round after that machine test round. When all rounds clear then discuss with HR for salary and other formalities. Whole process of interview is very smooth and perfect.

Interview Questions

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Refine Interactive (New Delhi) in January 2015.

Interview

It took only one day which is great. Had chance to meet HR (1st round), Senior Project Manager (2nd Round), then the MD (3rd round). Almost took 4 to 5 hours i guess. There were simple rounds of explaining myself and my experience. It was gradual. Got selected but I had to turn down the offer because they offered me less then what i am getting right now, which was not logical. Otherwise it was quick and good process.

Interview Questions

• About my experience and the difficulties of the projects i handed.   1 Answer
    • With MD. This was a simple basic testing. He asked me whats the difference between percentage and percentile. (to understand if i capable of conceptualizing and logics)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.