Regeneron Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 578 of over 578 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Regeneron

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

Before meeting with the hiring managers, an invite was sent. I was asked to complete multiple choice, video questions with three hour deadline. I had 3 days to complete but once the website was open, I had to complete within 3 hours

Interview Questions
  • Many behavioral questions, and only 1 technical question.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Regeneron

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

Initial: Submit videos for behavioral questions such as "walk me through your resume", Then, there was a final video interview with managers from the specific team that was also mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Regeneron

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

The interview was very easy. They just asked simple questions regarding work experience, my interest in the company, what makes me a unique fit for the role I was applying for and if I had any questions regarding the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regeneron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron in Nov 2021

Interview

It was very interactive, basically ask some few questions, highlighted the key responsibilities expected from the intern. Talk about the department and the their role and what is expected of an intern in their department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regeneron

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Regeneron in Nov 2021

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward, the first round was a set of pre recorded questions, and you are given unlimited attempts to answer them. The second round was a Microsoft Teams interview with a panel of interviewers who each had a project to offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regeneron

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

Online submission and digital interview thru ModernHire. 5-6 questions some text response some self-recording, you can re-film/change answers as many times as you want so it gives you a good chance to put your best foot forward.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regeneron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

It would be described as Fair, Comprehensive, Timely, Organised. Interview conducted by a selected panel via online meeting. Series of questions including behavioural questions, questions on your education and experience, and technical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regeneron

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

I applied online through the Regeneron website. Then, was asked to do a one way interview a couple weeks later. Final step was a virtual 30-40 minute interview with potential hiring managers. Offer was pretty quick after interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regeneron

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

The interview is a series of text responses mixed in with prerecorded video responses to very generic questions. They only give you a minute to answer which is fine for the basic questions, but annoying when they ask you to go over your entire resume.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you collaborated. Describe a time you learned something complex in a short period of time.

Regeneron

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

Interview administered through Modern Hire- they allow you an unlimited number of repeats on the recorded videos which is amazing since it allows you to review and submit your best statement!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 578 Interviews