Reliance Broadcast Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Reliance Broadcast Network Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Broadcast Network

2.7

Human Resources Manager Interview

Interview

The interview was arranged by a recruitment consultant. The consultant shared the information in bits and pieces. On the interview day, I reached the venue before time . The first round as VC call was scheduled for 3pm. Until 3.40pm there was no clue about the whereabouts of the interviewer. Then she quickly calls me to tell me that VC is not possible so let's do a quick round of telephonic discussion. Why a candidates time is taken for granted? The least any organisation can do is to respect a candidate's time.

Today people just say "sorry for waiting" without really feeling sorry and just move on.

HRBP Interview

Interview

Too lengthy and unorganised
    Makes you wait / cancel the interview twice
    Psychometric assessment as part of process
    good part is that they are ok to conduct more of the interviews thru video chat

Interview Questions

• Basic and generic interview and way below my expectation   Answer Question

CxO Interview

Interview

Its more to do with the individual than the company. The CFO Asheesh Chatterjee was the one who was supposed to meet at 6.30 PM... and then it turned out that he was in meeting... which was never ending. Eventually, while went inside, it was evident that, he was having discussion with one of his colleague and that also lasted for good one hour. Finally, could enter his place at 8.20PM... a good 2 hours delay, only to finish off with the so called interview within 10 mins.

No apology or even a word on his delay of 2 hours to meet someone with whom planned meeting was arranged days in advance.

This guy, embodies those rogues who start believing that they have overgrown their pants and their ego grows so massive for no reason whatever that they start assuming themselves to be winners of the world.

A day needs to come where this false ego is shattered and these people come crashing to ground before they bring their organization to ground.

People like Ashees Chatterjee, aren't too rare in most organizations and just because they are omnipresent, doesn't make their existence acceptable. The stakeholders of the companies (ADAG for this matter) and the board needs to have a mechanism to identify such weed from their organization which spoils not just the image of the organization outside but effectively rot their teams completely.

Cant imagine the predicament of the team who would be working with such disgusting creatures .

Business Partner Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Broadcast Network.

Interview

I had a campus interview for Reliance, there was a shortlist on the basis of CV, followed by GD and one round of PI. After clearing these rounds there was a skype interview with the CBO followed by a pyschometric.

Interview Questions

• The questions were CV based and generic. Being a sales interview i was asked why sale, challenges faced by a sales person. I was asked to sell my watch.   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Broadcast Network (Mumbai) in March 2016.

Interview

It's tedious, they are the laziest bunch of people who will take 3 months to process anything.It's tedious, they are the laziest bunch of people who will take 3 months to process anything.It's tedious, they are the laziest bunch of people who will take 3 months to process anything.

Interview Questions

• Please give us some time, our Boss Archanna is bigger than the CEO and you need to be nice to her otherwise she will not let you survive in the system.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Broadcast Network (Kolkata) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process is a bit lengthy and people might go all the rounds of interview but are then rejected because of few parameters which individual interviewers have set themselves to evaluate a candidate. You might feel that you have been shortlisted but at the end you will be told that they will get back to you but will never.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you about your previous assignment and will try to see how confident and determined you are   Answer Question

Revenue Assurance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Broadcast Network (Surat) in March 2015.

Interview

Two round process. HOD & HR. HOD will seeks you skill to find suitable candidate for Job, HR will ask general question for background checking & formalities. they will employee referral if you any current employee of same company then it would benefits you in selection process

Interview Questions

• Basic Question on education, experience and computer literacy.
      Can you work extended hour?
      are you team player ?
      how good you in outlook & Excel?
      have ever worked in ERP software?   1 Answer

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliance Broadcast Network (New Delhi) in February 2013.

Interview

Hr Round- Technical Round- meeting with Business head-Final HR round, whole process took 5 days. Hr was moree intrested to hire me than I was. Process was smoth, I had total 7 rounds of intervies with various people.

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Broadcast Network (New Delhi) in September 2011.

Interview

Just a formality as the national head taking interview has recently joined from telecom industry, he himself dint know much about media industry. HR was from Corporate affairs with no degree and knowledge of HRD.. It was simple to crack the interview, as I had more experience and knowledge of Media as and industry and HR roles and norms..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

easy

Regional Programming Head (West) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surat

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Broadcast Network (Surat) in June 2011.

Interview

There were a couple of interviews, initial interactions with HR then the national programming head. The interview was nothing technical in nature just a general chat mostly

Interview Questions

• What are the kind of programs you would introduce in 8 stations across 3 languages.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiations

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.