Reliance Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Reliance Communications Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Communications

2.8

HR Interview

Interview

Had 2 to 3 rounds of interview asking lot of details from current / past work experience. Face to face interviews. In depth questions about HR process, communication skills, softskills.

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Interview

Had one interview - face to face as a fresher and was asked to discuss about my undergrad project work in detail. Was asked basic questions in Networking.What are bridges,switches, routers..

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, because I was a college graduate all straight forward questions.   1 Answer

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Ghansoli) in February 2019.

Interview

I gave interview in Ghansoli location.After the interview, HR called me to discuss about salary. I accepted the salary he offered. But after accepting the offer I didn't receive an oper letter from Jio.

Supply Chain Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Interview

After preplacement talks interview started. The whole process took only one day and results were announced by the evening.
    Interview was in 2 steps.
    1). Aptitude :- consisting easy aptitude question and few logical reasoning questions.
    2) PI

Lost Prevention Control Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2018.

Interview

Online Test for 50 questions in 12 Minutes then personal interview again the HR Deptt. has asked for a telephonic round with PAN India Head and after 03-04 days they have again asked for final interview

Interview Questions

• how would you control the lost/Theft accessories   1 Answer

Manager Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (New Delhi).

Interview

Had 4 rounds, first by the HR executive, then Marketing Head( Delhi Hub) followed by CEO (Delhi Hub) and then HR Manager . Once I was selected my papers were sent to to HO and then it took about 15-20 days before I got my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• What all I had done so far. Was asked to draw and explain the organisational chart   1 Answer

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

2 on 1 interview with Marketing Head and HR Head in the Reliance office. They judged me only on interpersonal and speaking skills and CV. The process was a 20 minute affair and was not a herculean task to crack.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this internship?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Surat) in November 2016.

Interview

Good interview with two rounds HR and Technical seperately. Technical questions are easy and are basic questions.one can prepare his technical subjects to get through the technical round. for HR, i have mentioned some questions.

Interview Questions

• HR questions:
      Tell us about yourself.
      hobbies
      elective subjects etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai) in October 2016.

Interview

Group discussion, Aptitude test, Technical round, HR round.
    In Aptitude there were general aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning, technical test.
    Group Discussion was on current affairs, situational,
    Technical round was very good they ask in very deep technical knowledge.
    HR round was kind of conforting.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Indore).

Interview

This was held at my campus venue. In presentation round HR People lured candidate by briefing abouy salart and carrer opportunity and all but the actual scenario is they giving only that amount what they want. And if you will call them regarding this so they will ask you for be wait.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.