Reliance Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Apr 2019

2.8

Sort:

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Interview

Had one interview - face to face as a fresher and was asked to discuss about my undergrad project work in detail. Was asked basic questions in Networking.What are bridges,switches, routers..

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, because I was a college graduate all straight forward questions.   Answer Question

Computer Hardware Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai) in December 2010.

Interview

HR round
    Trainer interview
    Typing skill
    Medical test
    Final evaluations

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in mumbai?   1 Answer
    • Why didnt you go abroad once again?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very bad

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Bengaluru) in April 2009.

Interview

1st Round : Technical
    2nd Round: Another Technical
    3rd Round : HR

Negotiation

they offer you a salary there is no room for negotiations.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai) in September 2010.

Interview

Technical written exam and then a Technical interview followed by Personal interview(panel of 3)

Interview Questions

• what was the most challenging situation you ever faced in your life?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai) in July 2010.

Interview

It was good and involves some good c++ question and with some telecom domain knowledge

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Interview

Telephonic Technical round.again Telephonic Technical round.Face to Face Technical round.Hr Round about your salary.This was interview experience insights with job seekers.

Telephonic Technical round.....
    again Telephonic Technical round.....
    Face to Face Technical round.....
    Hr Round about your salary......
    This was interview experience insights with job seekers.

Interview Questions

• How you will check an software, what will be your goals while doing that..   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications in April 2014.

Interview

Firstly company panelist introduced their company and job profile. It continued for half an hour.
    then we had been asked to give technical test followed by aptitude test. Selected candidates were called for interview and results were declared within a week and i was 1 among the selected candidates

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai) in April 2008.

Interview

They asked me wht skills i have.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no Negotiation

Analyst Interview

Interview

There were three stages to the interview process. One HR and two technical. It was fairly easy and not much of technical questions were asked.HR round consisted of explaining about the job nature and the culture within.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Ahmedabad) in January 2014.

Interview

It comprised of group discussion and later a personal interview where the personal interview process had two levels. One was technical and other HR. The company had good staff and had provided meal and snacks for the candidates that were present on the day of interview process.

Interview Questions

• How is the work life balance necessary and in which possible ways can it be maintained?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.