Reliance Communications Interview Questions

Updated 24 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Reliance Communications

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 124 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai)

Interview

Wonderful experience and the interview went deep in all the technicalities of the subject competition in the industry on the prepaid and postpaid customers how would the company solve various problem regarding the spectrum

Interview Questions
  • had a meeting with the senior business manager of Mumbai discussed a brief how ARPU could be increased.
    Answer Question
Reliance Communications
Application

I interviewed at Reliance Communications

Interview

Had 2 to 3 rounds of interview asking lot of details from current / past work experience. Face to face interviews. In depth questions about HR process, communication skills, softskills.

Interview Questions
Reliance Communications
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Ghansoli) in Feb 2019

Interview

I gave interview in Ghansoli location.After the interview, HR called me to discuss about salary. I accepted the salary he offered. But after accepting the offer I didn't receive an oper letter from Jio.

Interview Questions
Reliance Communications
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications

Interview

After preplacement talks interview started. The whole process took only one day and results were announced by the evening. Interview was in 2 steps. 1). Aptitude :- consisting easy aptitude question and few logical reasoning questions. 2) PI

Interview Questions
Reliance Communications
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Feb 2018

Interview

Online Test for 50 questions in 12 Minutes then personal interview again the HR Deptt. has asked for a telephonic round with PAN India Head and after 03-04 days they have again asked for final interview

Interview Questions
  • how would you control the lost/Theft accessories
Anonymous Employee in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (New Delhi)

Interview

Had 4 rounds, first by the HR executive, then Marketing Head( Delhi Hub) followed by CEO (Delhi Hub) and then HR Manager . Once I was selected my papers were sent to to HO and then it took about 15-20 days before I got my offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • What all I had done so far. Was asked to draw and explain the organisational chart
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana)

Interview

2 on 1 interview with Marketing Head and HR Head in the Reliance office. They judged me only on interpersonal and speaking skills and CV. The process was a 20 minute affair and was not a herculean task to crack.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this internship?
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai) in Oct 2017

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview Technical, managerial and HR Technical round was in depth and good linux questions were asked. Technical round was initially taken by L3 engineer and then by Team Lead

Interview Questions
Reliance Communications
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai) in Mar 2017

Interview

Very good interview process in overall, very supportive HR, Very Helpful, I liked the way they conducted the interview. They had asked about personal life, then professional, then technical. Wait time was very long but satisfactory.

Interview Questions
Reliance Communications
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Surat) in Nov 2016

Interview

Good interview with two rounds HR and Technical seperately. Technical questions are easy and are basic questions.one can prepare his technical subjects to get through the technical round. for HR, i have mentioned some questions.

Interview Questions
  • HR questions: Tell us about yourself. hobbies elective subjects etc.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 124 Interviews