Renee Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Renee Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Renee Systems

3.3

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renee Systems (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

Had two phone screenings first with the vendor and then with manager of their company. I get to know that cleared that round the very same day. And then after few days one final client round was scheduled which was again a phone interview. The whole process was easy and fast.

Interview Questions

• Qualities a candidate should have to be a good scrum master   Answer Question

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Renee Systems (New Brunswick, NJ (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

telephonic interview and four people were on the call and mostly each one was asking multiple questions and very nice and friendly conversation which started with an ice breaker how the weather at my current location was and then started asking about my current project and experience.

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioural questions focussed towards my previous experience   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renee Systems (Newark, NJ (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I got initial call from prime vendor. They did the preliminary screening. Then I had one hour technical interview. Once I cleared the technical round. Because the Hiring Manager is out of town. I waited for 1 week before I gave my final interview. Then, they invited for 1:1 Skype interview. I got the decision in 1 week time.

Interview Questions

• I was given a real time scenario. And was told to ask questions based on the scenario to business user, who is looking to develop a new system.   Answer Question

Bigdata Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snowville, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renee Systems (Snowville, OH (US)).

Interview

two rounds of interview, one is general discussion which tests your behavioral skills, about yourself why have you chosen this company and challenges you faced before and second one is technical interview in phone which basically tested my core java skills especially oops, collections, exceptions and few about multi-threading and my interests in current trends in latest technologies.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Renee Systems.

Interview

Simple and good interview procedure with main focus on your basics. Happy to be interviewed and helped me lot to explore new things and really had a good discussion. Finally got hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Renee Systems.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews both telephonic , 45 minutes deep analysis of your experience

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Renee Systems (Omaha, NE (US)) in January 2014.

Interview

I always got a job in 15 days whenever I was on bench, they have a good marketing team. They pay you on time always. They are concerned of keeping up company's values more than money or business. Its good being associated with such a company.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.