Revature Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Revature Interview Questions

Interviews at Revature

2.2

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial meeting to discuss job description, confirm listed requirements, fit, etc.
    Then, the interview was pretty short, they gave a study guide on what it would be about and gave you some optional virtual courses if you want. Questions were pretty basic.

Interview Questions

• Describe inheritance, overloading.
      Other OOP/Java stuff.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A face-to-face interview. They will send you all the materials from the interview a week before the interview. No coding test or similar things. You will get offer in the next few days

Entry Level Interview

Interview

Asked a series of questions related to programming fundamentals. A study guide was provided to prepare for the interview. The interview was about 30 minutes that included getting to know my background and at least 25 questions related to Java, c#, JavaScript, etc.

Interview Questions

• What are the four pillars of object oriented programming?   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Revature.

Interview

The technical interview process was easy, but they were stringent on how well you do on it. Unfortunately, I did not make it on the interview, and what happened following was that I had the option to accept a project involving Java to retry for another attempt at a second interview. I felt like I did very well on it the first time as I answered most questions I knew I got correct via their study guide. My guess to them is that still wasn't enough, but hey that's the world for you. :( If you don't get it the first time, do not worry about it, you can get another shot if you do their project that they assign you or whatever they give you. I wish I could have got it though and I just don't understand why they couldn't accept me the 1st time around.

Interview Questions

• The basic OOP questions, Java or C# Programming Concepts, MYSQL, HTML/CSS, Overloading and Overriding Question in relevance to difference between the two and a project you previously worked on.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Revature (Virginia Beach, VA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

I applied the beginning of October because I was wrapping up a coding bootcamp on the 28th of that month. A recruiter reached out to me on the 15th and unlocked their site for me so that I could play around with it. They asked that I call him back after finishing the Java section/after completion of my bootcamp.

I called him back on the 3rd of November. He sent me over a packet of info to memorize. Over OOP, Java, SQL and basic front end languages. Make sure to study the entire thing and thoroughly know every definition because they expect you to answer their questions and to provide examples for each of their questions. If they ask you what the four pillars of OOP are, they expect you to list the four pillars of OOP and then to define them and finally give an example. Even though they won’t ask you to define it/give an example, they expect it and this will earn you more points to obtaining a passing grade.

Interview Questions

• What is Encapsulation? Explain and give an example.   1 Answer
    • How do you select all tables and rows in SQL, what query?   2 Answers
    • What is the difference between == and ===?   1 Answer
    • What is the relationship between a class and an object?   1 Answer
    • What is a constructor and how is it called?   1 Answer
    • What is abstraction? Explain and give an example.   1 Answer
    • What is polymorphism? Explain and give an example.   1 Answer
    • What is a conditional statement?   1 Answer
    • What is a loop? List them.   1 Answer
    • What is a do-while loop?   1 Answer
    • What are the four pillars of OOP?   1 Answer
    • What is the difference between method overload and method overriding?   1 Answer

Developer Trainee Interview

Interview

This is a multi-staged process.

First, there is a general interview. This gets you in the door.
    Then, there is a technical interview. They give you time to study and should probably do so.
    Finally, you get a batch and start training. Consider every day of training another kind of interview, because it is.

Interview Questions

• What are the four pillars of object oriented programming?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

It was online, they give you an outline and you use that to foresee questions. Everything goes smoothly if you stick to the guideline. Very polite and will try to help you in any way they can.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Entry Software Developer Interview

Interview

Applied to this position and within 1 week i received information regarding my application. The feedback received was not just an automated message but from an actual person who can contact with further information.

Interview Questions

• No interview question was asked.   1 Answer

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

A short phone message with a recruiter, then a technical recruiter who asked basic questions about the fundamentals of Java OOP. About a week or two between interviews to offers.

Interview Questions

• What are the main benefits of utilizing encapsulation in Java?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Interview

They want you to do classes and then maybe hire you. So don’t waste your time unless you want to go do the course they say they hire 80% of people who do

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.