Revera Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Revera Interview Questions

Interviews at Revera

2.3

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Jackson, MS (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

It wasn't all that bad. about an hour altogether, with two other employees. It took about three weeks to get the full job offer. Drug test was necessary and also background check.

Interview Questions

• How has your work experience helped you in this area of work?   2 Answers

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Revera.

Interview

I applied online, did a phone screen, followed by a formal interview. The same day I went to interview with the person who would be my boss, I also met with several other department heads. They all asked general interview questions. The whole process took 2 weeks.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterbury, CT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Waterbury, CT (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied in person, that same day i got a call to come in for an interview. The interviewer looked at my resume ask a few basic question nothing crazy, she talked about the position i applied for and then she said she would call me in a few days. The following week the interviewer called me and told me that i needed to get a physical done at concentra and a finger print done. After i got a physical and finger print done i got a call the next day to come in for orientation. Orientation lasted three days then training for two weeks.

Corporate Development Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Revera.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward
    I had a phone interview with HR followed
    Round two was with the VP and Manager
    Round three is with the Associate and Manager

It's a mix of behavioral and ib/real estate technicals

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Revera (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I applied online on the company website. About a week later I received an email from a director at 1:45am. She invited me for a phone interview "tomorrow after 10am" referencing a casual cook position. I was a bit confused as it was a Friday and most companies do not interview on the weekend. So I responded that morning asking for clarification about the time and date. I received another email a few minutes before 11am saying that the interview was for that day (Friday) and to call her at 11am. There was no consideration as to whether or not that time slot worked for me. She also did not leave a phone number to contact her at.

Although I could have easily looked up the company and called the main phone line, I decided not move forward with the application as I had seen enough already. The position I had applied for was a full-time position not casual. As well, I do not want to receive phone calls at 2am asking me to come to work - the impression I was left with given that the time of the day I was sent the invitation for the interview. Overall, I do not have a good impression of this employer and after reading the reviews here it looks like I'm not missing much.

Interview Questions

• None, I decided it wasn't worth wasting my time   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Revera.

Interview

Referred by a friend . Forwarded my resume to hiring manager . They did not remember my interview when I arrived and was scrambling to find someone to interview me .

Interview Questions

• They asked my availability and what did I know about Revera   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

they will call you bug you once a week for about a month from different departments without any relationship with project management or clear questions in the field ... eventually to tell you NO. not experts... no professional attitude.... no reasoning.... if one of them thinks is "catching" "something" about you - will tell the others. and you will be labeled. completely non judgmental organization.... :)

Interview Questions

• there was no interview... a semi screening process made in a hurry by some individuals which were out of the field of project management.   1 Answer

RPN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Revera.

Interview

No interview, as long as you show up at the time they ask you to come because all they want is some one with licence. They will make you risk your licence

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Revera (Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

It was not a group interview, she asked the usual scripted questions. Some were based on how you handle different scenarios while working with customers. They want to know your availability if you can work late nights.

RPN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Revera (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interviewer asked a couple questions, and brought me on a tour of the facility. Interviewer was very happy with her current staffing levels and was very confident in the way she ran the department.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is the most challenging part about working with people with dementia?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.