Roc Search Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 70 of over 70 interviews

Employee Referral11%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Roc Search

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Roc Search

Interview

Don't waste your time. Recruiters reached out to me on two separate occasions. Even after I followed up with both of them, they never responded. The job search is already hard as it is, and these people just play on people's emotions. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your previous role
    Answer Question

Roc Search

Application

I interviewed at Roc Search

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by a pre-recorded video call. The website asked questions (some pretty weird ones) and I recorded my answers. Did not receive a follow up, was ghosted. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about my background and how it applies to the position.

Roc Search

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roc Search

Interview

After applying online the talent acquisition manager rang me and we did an informal telephone interview. I was then invited into the office to undergo an in-person interview with the same person, and then the recruitment director. Everything seemed really positive and I was invited back for an assessment day, however due to the third lockdown this was cancelled. I was told that I would be kept in the loop with plans to move the assessment process online, hover did not hear back back for about a month, at which point I emailed various members of staff and contacted the office via phone. No one replied to my emails and the advice from the office was just to email again. Unfortunately this is typical for recruitment agencies, once they lose interest in you they also lose respect for you and see no harm in a lack of communication on whether you have been successful or not. However, after undertaking an in-person interview, you should expect to be given feedback on why you haven’t been successful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roc Search

Application

I interviewed at Roc Search

Interview

Very Slow to contact after initial telephonic. Very friendly, but, no follow thru on the placement. No status updates after the first three days. Position is still unfilled but, no email or phone call since the first week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roc Search

Application

I interviewed at Roc Search

Interview

Initial interview process was pretty standard. However after seeming enthusiastic and telling me they were sending next steps by email, I never received anything. Either there was a discrepancy with what they communicated or the interviewer forgot. Not sure which is worse.

Interview Questions
  • Just asked about my background and how those skills applied to recruiting.

Roc Search

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roc Search

Interview

The recruiter called a few times until I answered one day and did the screening interview on the spot. They collected information about me to craft a story and then sent the info off to their client looking for temp staff. This took a few weeks to hear a response. The Roc recruiter kept me in the loop which was great. Once I got to the interview with the client the interviewer was incredibly cold. Sadly their client is a huge company but the interview was so cold it changed my opinion of this company. I tried to make the interview less cold but it was obvious the person did not want to be doing an interview. After this I never heard back from Roc Search or the client

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background. Talk about a project you worked on and your role

Roc Search

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roc Search

Interview

Really supportive and encouraging. Talent acquisition manager spoke to me a few times prior to my meeting with a director. Staff were very friendly and the process was quick. Interview was done via Zoom and easily accessible.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roc Search

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roc Search in Feb 2021

Interview

Personal interview about marketing and finance. There were also normal HR questions testing the culture fit of prospective candidates. Also there were questions on financial statements because my CV had graduation from finance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Roc Search

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roc Search in Jan 2021

Interview

It was an amazing experience talking to the recruiters, they were honest on the work and what they want in you to succeed, they were very nice and answered every question I had

Interview Questions
  • What do you look forward to in a job

Roc Search

Application

I interviewed at Roc Search

Interview

Got referred by a current employee and Human Resources contacted through email for an interview. An assistant manager took the interview at the office in Noida. Overall a quick and professional and easy interview process since they were in a hiring mode

Interview Questions
  • Puzzle type and case study questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Interviews