Royal Orchid Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Royal Orchid Hotels

Anonymous Employee in Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels (Kānpur, Uttar Pradesh) in Feb 2020

Interview

the process was conducted in two phrases 1st was general interview second was face to face and finally before selection the interview the problem arises. The questions asked by people who dont have much idea on whats the candidate is expecting and what should be offered luckily the questions are normal but time consuming for each and every candidate.

Interview Questions
  • q1. basic question on how and what is to be done if you are selected ? q2. expected salary and degree and expected salary ? q3. question on work experience etc.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels (Mumbai)

Interview

The process was quite challenging and new, It was a intercity on call interview and a lot of meaningful and relevant were put through wherein it was expected of me to be formidable and positive

Interview Questions
  • Revenue Analysis, Banquet Area wise Revenue Generation, Sales Call etc.

Anonymous Employee in Indore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels (Indore) in Feb 2017

Interview

As I was from IT background, questions were mainly revolved around the IT issues the company is facing and how I can resolve those. And also they had asked what is the future roadmap for the company in-terms of IT and how it will impact the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels (Bangalore) in Jan 2016

Interview

First it was done through call and then physical interview which was done at location of the hotel and then hr round. Once you get the job you will be trained for the basic work at the beginning.

Interview Questions
  • OSI model? basic hardware and networking question and little server questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goah

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels (Goah) in Feb 2012

Interview

A got call from there HR department on a sunday evening to meet Director-operations on next Monday morning, as the distance of the venue swas just 3/4 km , was not a challenge to reach the place , interview went smooth, partial disagreement was there on pay package.

Interview Questions
  • what was my contribution to Pealrs Oceanique Resort as General Manager
  • Question asked about Revenue Management , Operations and Cost Management
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels (Vadodara) in May 2011

Interview

Interviewer as me about my self and then my experience. I have 2 per opening hotels experience so I am lucky to get this job easily. and then we talk about salary part and then after negotiation with interviewer I took the offer and join the hotel.

Interview Questions
  • Why you want to leave the previous job

Anonymous Employee in Margaon

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Royal Orchid Hotels (Margaon) in Nov 2009

Interview

Interview process was very simple; i was asked front office procedures for which i was prepared. Questions like how to generate Room revenue, Preparing the night report and if i was prepared to work out on any shift at any given time... I took the Challenge as agreed to it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed