Rudder Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Rudder Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at Rudder Analytics

3.1

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rudder Analytics (New York, NY (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

3 rounds.1st apti 20 questions on quant and DI moderate level questions questions from time distance,Alligation mixture ,ratio proportion,profit and loss,trians,boats and streams,work done. After that pen paper coding round for shortlisted students.2 progs.1st prog if we give input 21 then output should be 15 as 15+1+5=21.So for a given input number we need find all such numbers whose sum including itself and the sum of it's digit is equal to the given input number. 2nd program was to find frequency of elements in given array and print it(easy). Shortlisted students a for 3rd round i.e pi and hr there they ask sums like and output of some codes.

Interview Questions

• 2 jugs given of 4 litre and 5 litre how will u measure 2 litres.   2 Answers
    • cracking the lock code type of question.search such question on Google u will easily get it.   Answer Question
    • 25 horses are there find 3 fastest horses.u can only race 5 horses at a time and cannot record timings of the horses.how many races will be required to find 3 fastest.   1 Answer
    • watermelon of 10kg is there having 99 % water.If we keep in sun for sometime water evaporates and now in the resultant watermelon after evaporation 98% water is there.How many kgs of weight was lost ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rudder Analytics (Pune) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was at
    There were three rounds
    1.Aptitude
     Aptitude test contains on speed, time , blood relation and pie chart etc
    2.GD
    3.Pseudo Code Round.
    4.HR round after two days of pseudo code round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rudder Analytics (Pune).

Interview

There was basically 3 round. First is the Aptitude test , Second is the Group Discussion , Third was Technical round.
    Aptitude round contains 20 questions and time limit is 45 minutes.
    Discussion round is for 15 minutes.
    Technical round contains two coding questions and time limit is 90 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about Yourself and Basic questions on data structures, database.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rudder Analytics (Pune) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process was quite smooth and the interviewer was very friendly. The questions were based on resume and were followed by puzzles and other a few technical questions consisting 3 on java and 1 on MySQL.

Interview Questions

• Probability and statics based questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

Interview

Interview process included 1.Aptitude ,
                                                      2.Group discussion round,
                                                      3.Coding round and final
                                                      4.Technical interview
    Aptitude part was mixed with different concepts like train problems, pie chart problems and I found it lil bit tough. Then there was GD round and then Coding round. In coding round we had to write code for the given problem statements. The technical round lasted for like 45 mins. It was pretty smooth and nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Basics and somewhat deep about SQL   1 Answer
    • Permutation and combination problems (Yes in the technical interview too)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rudder Analytics (Pune) in December 2019.

Interview

I was appeared for on campus placement drive of Rudder Analytics in December 2019. There was three rounds on the same day.. In first round we have to appeared for aptitude test, second round was group discussion and the third round was coding round. All rounds are elimination rounds. Difficulty level of 1st round was moderate. 2nd and 3rd round was quite easy. Then after clearing all those three rounds I got mail from them that have to come to there office for interview. Difficulty level of interview was quit hard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rudder Analytics (Pune) in June 2019.

Interview

I've applied through an open campus drive at PCCOE - Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering, Pune. In which more than 300 students are present.
    Interview Process :
    1. Aptitude Test(Pen & Paper)
    2. Coding (Pen & Paper)
    3. Interview

Interview Questions

• Normal Aptitude questions which cover various topics of aptitude.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rudder Analytics in June 2019.

Interview

Aptitude(oly Quant and DAta interpretation),coding,and Interview in aptitude their is question on pprofit and loss,average,time and distance,boat and stream,percentage,pie chart base interpretation it is very easy you have to solve 20 Question in 45 minutes

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rudder Analytics (Pune) in April 2018.

Interview

Date : 4April2018
    Venue: PCCOE Ravet,Pune

First round was aptitude round containing 20 questions on speed, upstream and down stream, age, clock, ratio, percentage, data interpretation, profit loss. Time given was 50 min.

The results came after 3-4 hours.

second test was for 90 mins and we had to write 2 programs in any language. Programs were on numbers and strings manipulations. LOGIC was more important.

awaiting for the results of 2nd round.

Interview Questions

• write a program that outputs the number which when added to the sum of its digits should match the input. eg : input:21 output : 15 (15+1+5=21)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pimpri-Chinchwad

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Rudder Analytics (Pimpri-Chinchwad) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a day-long process on April 4th, 2018.The college which hosted had no sitting arrangement.We stood for 3 long hours in a queue. Aptitude round was a paper-pen test.It was an elimination round.Next was coding round which has two questions, which was also a paper-pen test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.