Rushabh Instruments Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Rushabh Instruments

2.6

International Sales Executive/Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rushabh Instruments (Nashik).

Interview

There were 40 candidates shortlisted out of 350 from a MCQ Test.
    Second round was Group discussion and total 4 groups were formed of 8 students.From 40 students 16 students were selected for personal interview round.
    Third round was personal interview.As We all are from Electrical Engineering background Questions on electric power, Induction motor,power measurements, switchgear are asked.
    For this post 30%therotical 20% on Project and CV And 50% on your common sense and communication skills, behavior,Manners etc.

Final round was HR Interview it was simple and total 6 candidate got placed.

Trainee Engineer (R&D) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rushabh Instruments (Nashik) in February 2020.

Interview

I got shorlisted in the technical+aptitude test out of 900+ students. Out of 40 students ,17 were selected for the Interview after the GD. I was also selected.
    But the interview didn't go as expected, as they were hiring freshers for the position of R&D.
    Don't know what they were thinking while interviewing. But most of the candidates were saying the same about it.
    They should improve their hiring norms.

GET for There Subcompnay LUMEl Poland Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rushabh Instruments (Nashik) in February 2020.

Interview

It was a pool drive at college . after technical test ( quite tough) and group discussion we 16 people's where selected for further interviews. The first interview was personal interview and typical one started with introduction then project and few simple technical questions it was easy one .After first interview 8 people's where eliminated and 8 peoples selected to continue I was the ones in selected ones so in 2nd interview (it was HR one) which was bad one for me in which they asked me about job profile , my goal in life , what additional skills /course I have done to achieve the goal ,and lot of subquestions in between. In this they traied everything to make me nervous they targeted me a lot . They where objectioning to everything I was telling them and unfortunately I was ill informed about job profile as well (thanks to our great college) so it created very embarrassing scene for me additionally at that point I haven't done any additional courses as well so this all finaly lead to my elimination and my journey ended there .My tip from experience will be don't get nervous or dippressed at any point this thing alone can take you over the line .just keep smiling irrespective of how tough the situation is because I think this was the only thing they where judging after this round only 3 people's where selected for final skype interview with there company at Poland after few days

Interview Questions

• 1 st interview:-
      1)Tell me about yourself
      2) project (in detail with lot of subquestions)
      3) manufacturing processes (heading only)
      4) Simple question about favorite subject you told to them
      2nd interview:-
      1) what is your ultimate goal in life?
      2)what additional efforts you have taken to achieve that ?
      3)What you know about job profile?
      4)what you know about course profile?
      (They where going to sponsor the MS course of selected students at Poland .But its not typical MS it was just technical course )
      5)why we should select you?
      6)Lot of objections and subquestions   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rushabh Instruments (Nashik) in March 2016.

Interview

First interview by HR Manager for Family Background and Qualification , Second interview by Operations Head mainly on Technical Expertise and hands-on experience, Third and Final Interview by CEO on Management skills

Interview Questions

• Major Achievement in Tenure of experience   1 Answer

Production Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rushabh Instruments (Nashik) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview questions were tough but pretty much tested the basic engineering knowledge. Questions mostly pertained to Enginering basics of Measurement, Metallurgy and Machine Design. The interview tests your skills in these engineering domains and has a real influence on where you get posted into the organisation.

Interview Questions

• A specific question I remember asking me was, How would you measure a dimension of 0.03 having a tolerance of + and - 0.001?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rushabh Instruments (Nashik) in March 2013.

Interview

Easy , not too technical, multiple rounds.. Interview board was very friendly .. Didn't look to intimidate or pressurise..Even wrong answers were corrected n good feedback given.. rounds with MD, HR manager, Board ,...MD n everyone - well educated n knowledgable... So don't try to fool around.. Say IDK if u don't know.

Product Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rushabh Instruments (Nashik) in January 2012.

Interview

First Written Test in written test there are Questions about basic electronics.after written test there is Technical Interview / Personal Interview. Technical interview is about 20 - 30 min.After interview the selected persons has given offer letter.

Interview Questions

• College Project related Questions , Basics of C , Basics of Electronics,Basic Power supply design   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.