SASA Infotech Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 10 interviews

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

SASA Infotech

Application

I interviewed at SASA Infotech

Interview

It was a college placement There were 2 rounds: 1. Technical round specific to the niche having somewhat 30 questions ~ react native 2. f2f interview with questions relative to the technology

Interview Questions
  • Explain the Firebase technology
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in Jul 2019

Interview

-> Very quick selection process which is attract the most. Interview process goes step by step and decision taking process very fast for employee and company also. -> Less politics and great environment.

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Calcutta) in Oct 2018

Interview

It's a one-day interview process in our University and there were two rounds, one is Technical and another is Group discussion. After GD final decision taken by the HR/CEO to select us.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Calcutta) in Oct 2018

Interview

College campus interview ( Steps are given below ) 1st round: Written test (quantitative aptitude, reasoning and technical) , 2nd round: Group Discussion( cloud computing, saas application, database , software engineering and numerical analysis), 3rd round: Technical interview and 4th round: HR Round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in Oct 2018

Interview

Was very simple. Just submitted resume and they call me for interview. It was only a single f2f round. The employee takes only 20 minta for interview not more then that. Interview was very good and I gave all answers they asked but still they didn't selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied through linkedin, process took one days, I interviewed at SASA Infotech Ahmedabad in july 2018. ,it include simple interactive interview with HR and technical interview, interview process was very interactive

Interview Questions
  • some of the basic React-native questions like explain stateless and stateful component, lifecycle of the react-native component etc , some of the basic php & sql questions because i mention it in my resume,

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in Jun 2018

Interview

It was a quick process. I got interviewed at Saturday and got the offer the same day! There were two round of telephonic in the interview process. The first one was 10 mins phone call for introduction and the second interview was about 20-30 min for technical round/

Interview Questions
  • Questions are from some basic ES6 JavaScript , related to node js and React native

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in Apr 2018

Interview

First was standard HR phone screen verifying my experience. The HR person was really cool , she provided my each and every question's answer . Interview process Interview process goes step by step and decision taking process very fast for emploee and company also.

Interview Questions
  • What are the best method for optimizing php or mysql code

SASA Infotech

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SASA Infotech in Mar 2018

Interview

I received call from SASA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. through linkedIn. Interview scheduled on your availability. One day selection process. I had very good experience of interview in SASA Infotech Pvt. Ltd.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly focused on your projects which you mentioned in your resume.

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in Nov 2017

Interview

It's taken 3 Rounds. a) Aptitude Round - This round is average b) Technical Round - Technical round is Little bit more difficult. C)Management Round - Management round is easy.

Interview Questions
  • 1) What is extension of iPhone application
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews