SASA Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at SASA Infotech

2.6

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in April 2018.

Interview

First was standard HR phone screen verifying my experience. The HR person was really cool , she provided my each and every question's answer .
    Interview process
    Interview process goes step by step and decision taking process very fast for emploee and company also.

Interview Questions

• What are the best method for optimizing php or mysql code   1 Answer

PHP Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SASA Infotech in March 2018.

Interview

I received call from SASA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. through linkedIn. Interview scheduled on your availability. One day selection process. I had very good experience of interview in SASA Infotech Pvt. Ltd.

Interview Questions

• Mainly focused on your projects which you mentioned in your resume.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in October 2018.

Interview

Was very simple. Just submitted resume and they call me for interview. It was only a single f2f round. The employee takes only 20 minta for interview not more then that. Interview was very good and I gave all answers they asked but still they didn't selected.

Junior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in November 2017.

Interview

It's taken 3 Rounds.
    a) Aptitude Round - This round is average
    b) Technical Round - Technical round is Little bit more difficult.
    C)Management Round - Management round is easy.

Interview Questions

• 1) What is extension of iPhone application   2 Answers

React Native Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in June 2018.

Interview

It was a quick process. I got interviewed at Saturday and got the offer the same day! There were two round of telephonic in the interview process. The first one was 10 mins phone call for introduction and the second interview was about 20-30 min for technical round/

Interview Questions

• Questions are from some basic ES6 JavaScript , related to node js and React native   Answer Question

React-native Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through linkedin, process took one days, I interviewed at SASA Infotech Ahmedabad in july 2018. ,it include simple interactive interview with HR and technical interview, interview process was very interactive

Interview Questions

• some of the basic React-native questions like explain stateless and stateful component, lifecycle of the react-native component etc , some of the basic php & sql questions because i mention it in my resume,   Answer Question

PHP Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Kolkata) in October 2018.

Interview

It's a one-day interview process in our University and there were two rounds, one is Technical and another is Group discussion. After GD final decision taken by the HR/CEO to select us.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Kolkata) in October 2018.

Interview

College campus interview ( Steps are given below )
    1st round: Written test (quantitative aptitude, reasoning and technical) ,
    2nd round: Group Discussion( cloud computing, saas application, database , software engineering and numerical analysis),
    3rd round: Technical interview and
    4th round: HR Round.

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SASA Infotech in April 2019.

Interview

I received a message on Linkedin of HR then i got to know about the openings, after that i have sent the CV and given telephonic interview on the same day and got selected and got the offer letter next day.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SASA Infotech (Ahmedabad) in July 2019.

Interview

-> Very quick selection process which is attract the most. Interview process goes step by step and decision taking process very fast for employee and company also.
    -> Less politics and great environment.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.