SC Fuels Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

SC Fuels Interview Questions

Interviews at SC Fuels

2.5

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SC Fuels (San Diego, CA (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was ultimately dependent upon me to push it forward. I kept reaching out to the boss and HR until I was hired. Once mI passed my drug test, I was scheduled to begin onboarding.

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SC Fuels.

Interview

The interview process was great. There was an initial standard interview with human resources and then a more in depth interview with the direct supervisor. I also had an interview with the a couple employees at the office; I feel they wanted to make sure it was a good fit for everyone.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the next five years?   1 Answer

IT Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SC Fuels (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online and had HR screening before initial interview. Met with the position manager and then had discussions with HR following. Did not receive a response for a period of time and took another position.

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SC Fuels (Anaheim, CA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

There were four interviews. Once with the recruiter by phone and three group interviews with everyone in the IT department and some of the departments they work with. They were friendly and jovial as a group, and they had all been there for quite a while. I left thinking everything went fine and they stopped responding to emails and two months later I got a form notice that they had chosen someone else. Not professional at all.

Interview Questions

• What's an example of a time when you had to be courageous as a manager?   Answer Question

Part-time Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SC Fuels (Henderson, CO (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I met with operations manager and she made me feel very comfortable. I was very laid back. She primarily described the personalities of 2 individuals I would be working with in the small office. At the conclusions I asked her if the postion was newly created or vacated. She told me that it was vacated.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel like you would fit with this company based on the personalties I have described in this office?   1 Answer

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SC Fuels (Orange, CA (US)) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone screen, onsite interview with the hiring manager, onsite interview with team, and final interview with CIO and business stakeholders. DISC assessment was also given between the 1st and 2nd interview.

Interview Questions

• What are the steps in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)?   1 Answer
    • Describe a project you have done in the past?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SC Fuels (Orange, CA (US)).

Interview

Was contacted by them through a recruiter.
    The first interview was with the sales manager, he was an extremely nice guy and went over very detailed plans and strategies with me. he really gave me insight on the company, the job and really wanted me to grasp the concepts of what i would be dealing with on a day to day basis. I sat with him for a long time, at least 2 hours and I thought it went well. a week later i got a call back from my recruiter wanting me to come in for a second interview. the second interview was with the same guy and he took me to lunch. Unfortunately i was supposed to meet the president and there was a scheduling error and we went to lunch to kill some time ( I do not think this is usually how they conduct interviews). upon returning from lunch I met with said president and everything went okay. not great, but not bad. a week later they told they were interested in me and really liked my personality but ultimately wanted someone with a little more sales experience.

Interview Questions

• none really, the sales manager fully warned me about the president and how he would be.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SC Fuels (Orange, CA (US)) in September 2011.

Interview

First,you meet or speak with HR. Second, you meet with your manager to be. Finally, you will meet with the division president. If you get to meet the division president, you probably have the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation. They have pretty set ranges for each position.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.