SGT Interview Questions

Updated 7 Jul 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SGT

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at SGT (Greenbelt, MD) in May 2019

Interview

The interview process was very long. I applied at the end of March and was able to get an interview until the first week in May. I did not speak with the Recuiter at all. I only spoke with the actual two members that were looking to expand their team by adding the IT Project Coordinator role. The interview was great and the team was really nice. I was advised in the interview that they were taking their time to find the right candidate. I understand that, but it was very dissappointing to never hear back from the recruiter on whether or not I was still being considered for the position.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I had worked in the government sector and if I had any contract experience and how extensive my knowledge was to be able to conduct meetings and gather information that would impact the contracts.
    1 Answer

SGT

Application

I interviewed at SGT

Interview

Talked with HR and was rejected the next day. The lady was really nice; asked just really basic background questions. Requirements are a bit different from similar companies; guess it's most likely because it's a government contractor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

SGT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SGT

Interview

4 rounds of interview. First round was with a recruited followed by program manager and a two vice president that you'll work directly under. The first two were over the phone and 45 mins each. Two on site interviews were 1 hour long in the morning and the tour of the facility.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SGT (Mountain View, CA) in Feb 2012

Interview

Presentation style interview process. Majorly interviewed by civil servants or contractors at NASA. cordial discussions about how to apply the technology to space research. There is 1:1 interview and panel discussions followed by presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SGT (Bangalore) in Nov 2008

Interview

It was good interview process, There are three round of interview, Technical and Puzzle was asked . HR Round interview was final round of interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed