SHI International Interview Questions

Updated 9 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 220 of over 220 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Interview was simple and straight to the point. Very informative of the job and what the training structure will consist of. Simple questions such as customer service experience and gives you plenty of chances to explain what you have to offer as a candidate. The second part is a 4-5 question assessment. Overall a great way to learn and good interview process.

Interview Questions
  • When is a time you had to demonstrate teamwork in previous jobs?
    Answer Question

SHI International

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

First there was a phone interview for the first interview. Then after that there was a large group panel interview then we had our final interview with three people before they made a decision

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1h

a

Senior Test Engineer

Day 6 in hospital I am working in Bangalore. recently I fell sick and got hospitalised, i have friends here but you know you need somebody to stay beside you 24/7 during these times. I have been feeling very lonely and empty in the hospital despite of having all the facilities. Sometimes we don’t realise what we are trading off against building a career. I wish I could be closer to my family

3 Comments

Tech India

158.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=SHI International~14216
Join the conversation on

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

3 interviews conducted by a recruiter, then virtual video with senior recruiter. If you go all the way to the final interview then its a presentation/pitch to hiring manager role play.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe field sales? How do you handle objections? How do you motivate yourself when prospecting?

SHI International

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

It was a group interview. We interviewed Thursday, received an offer Friday, and started Monday. It was a standard interview in terms of the questions. They did not ask anything unique and there were no curveballs.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why should I hire you? 2. Why do you want to work here? 3. Tell me about a challenging work situation and how you overcame it.

SHI International

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International in Aug 2022

Interview

SHI pursued me. Went thru multiple interviews and then a final 90 day presentation. Was told by hiring manager I was to obtain offer and for me to follow-up with him if I did not hear from Recruiter on specific day. No word from Recruiter so followed-up with decision maker who replied rudely back to me that I am too pushy! Next day Recruiter says not interested. I'm asking for specific feedback but so far, nothing. WASTE OF TIME!!!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I interviewed at SHI International (Austin, TX)

Interview

Not the best at communication, but I guess they were overwhelmed, which I can kinda understand. Just is kinda disappointing when you don’t hear back for a while. On to the next one.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

SHI International

Application

I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Straightforward 2 part interview process with HR & then Manager of team. The first part with HR was essentially a screening to see if you would be a great fit for the team. With the general manager it was more technical with hypothetical questions surrounding projects that the team had worked on in the past.

Interview Questions
  • How would you describe a time where you had to define data & tell a story

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SHI International (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jun 2022

Interview

One on one interview with the sales manager. He did a great job of letting me know what was expected, his concerns, and day to day activities of the job.

Interview Questions
  • They like to know your sales cycle, how you research potential customers.
1 person found this interview helpful

SHI International

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SHI International

Interview

Interview process is awesome and the recruiters truly make it conversational. They definitely could have a faster buy cycle, but it’s all difficult to coordinate schedules to fit everyone’s timing.

Interview Questions
  • How do you stay organized throughout the day?

SHI International

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SHI International in May 2022

Interview

Recruiter reached out and scheduled a phone screening. She claimed I didn’t answer and didn’t bother to try again and then rescheduled for another date (even though I contacted her a minute later). When we finally spoke, she sounded annoyed and not very happy with her job. Waste of my time and a huge turn off for this company.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 220 Interviews