Sage Interview Questions

Updated 25 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 378 of over 378 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Sage

Application

I interviewed at Sage

Interview

Very tough to get past the first-line talent acquisition/recruiter screening. Most external postings are just a motion Sage is going through because they have to post the job externally; strong preference is given to internal candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Describe an initiative you conceived and executed to increase the conversion of MQLs to SQLs.
    Answer Question

Sage

Application

I interviewed at Sage

Interview

The process was quite good First round with hiring manager followed by three tech interviews First round was very basic coding and a small system design question Second round was detailed walkthrough of previous experience followed by another high level design round Third was a mix of high level design and low level design

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Saint Petersburg, FL)

Interview

1 screening interview with a receptionist 1 phone interview with a supervisor: asked basic troubleshooting questions 1 in person interview with 2 Supervisors: resume review, additional questions 1 interview with the director

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sage

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sage

Interview

Talent Acquisition Partner - Steven contacted me by email to discuss my suitability for the Scrum Master/ Project Manager position at Sage. This chat was rescheduled on short notice. My availability for second time was provided but there no show or no call at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pretoria, Gauteng, Gauteng

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sage (Pretoria, Gauteng, Gauteng) in Jul 2021

Interview

I attended a virtual event where i got to learn more about Sage. I was then selected as one of the candidates to be interviewed. The interview was also virtual. I learned about the opportunity from a recruitment agency.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me how i will be a great fit for the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh) in Jun 2021

Interview

interviewer asked 3-4 questions related to my resume and my projects and also asked about my study background from where do I come from and what my parents do and where my education completed.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself and tell me about your project

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (London, England, England) in Apr 2021

Interview

Overall the process was relatively quick and very positive: prompt scheduling and decisions on further progress; ongoing communication from a recruiter. Applied online and had a first screening meeting scheduled within two days. That meeting took around 15 minutes. Next was the meeting with Hiring Manager (30 min), Peer (30 min) and key internal stakeholder, VP for the subject group (30 min), followed by a final stage 45 min case-based presentation. Received final decision (no offer) in 7 days from the date of the last meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mérignac, Aquitaine, Aquitaine

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sage (Mérignac, Aquitaine, Aquitaine) in Apr 2021

Interview

Un entretien avec un(e) responsable de recrutement, suivi d'un entretien avec le futur manager éventuellement accompagné d'un manager de transition, puis un entretien avec des managers de départements connexes, puis à nouveau un entretien avec le futur manager en phase finale de recrutement.

Interview Questions
  • Comment vous y prendriez-vous pour lancer le projet de transition?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sage (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached me out for the position for Ruby on Rails. The tech interview was setup in a few days which involved a basic discussion of my experience, few basic rails questions and some behavioral question. After a few days recruiter told me I was selected and gave me an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sage (Newcastle upon Tyne, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

My interview had been an absolute pleasant experience. The interviewers were friendly, knowledgeable and thorough professionals. Particularly, my experience with the recruitment team had been excellent. They made sure to get the interviews scheduled at the convenient timings and followed up promptly after every round to get a feedback on the interview experience. In my experience there were no delays between interviews and sharing of the results. It felt like a very welcoming experience.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Have you ever worked on a project to design a front end application? Q. How do handle competing priorities? Q. How do handle different kind of stakeholders - those who know their problem and what kind of solution they are looking for, those who only know the problem but not the solution and those who know only their pain points.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 378 Interviews