Saint-Gobain Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Saint-Gobain Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jun 2019

2.8

Web Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Seattle, WA (US)) in March 2012.

Interview

I found this job posted on-line. It was posted for months and I didn't apply because I wasnt' familiar with the company and then I saw it on a government job board and took a closer look at the company and discovered how large and established they are. I interviewed at the plant I work at now and with and with two groups of people plus a video conference interview with individuals from Europe.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, I'd interviewed at Amazon and REI before this and it was a great change of pace that they just talked to me honestly about my experience instead of asking trick questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am a bad negotiator, I just accepted.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain in March 2015.

Interview

HR interview , followed by technical round. Presentation of the summer project to the department heads and HR. The heads will then rate your performance based on the presentation and offer a position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Cleveland, OH (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

I was discovered at a career fair which was the first interview because I spoke with a hiring manager. She was really excited about me and sent my resume to HR. I had a Phone interview with HR and was sent an acceptance letter after the phone call.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain in January 2016.

Interview

Casual yet professional. Interviewer was generally interested in what my goals were. Multiple people present at the interview. Some technical questions but nothing was too difficult to answer, even though I had no prior experience in manufacturing.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an in person interview. The interview lasted about an hour and I spoke with two engineers. Most of the questions were behavioral with some technical questions about my classes.

Interview Questions

• What was the speed limit in the parking lot?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Worcester, MA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

I sat down with HR first and this was very easy talked about strengths and weaknesses and about my resume. Then I sat down with hiring manager and another person in the manufacturing team. They grilled me with questions for over 45 mins. Very stressful.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain in November 2018.

Interview

I applied to the position of Intern at R&D Center Saint-Gobain Sekurit in Herzogenrath, Germany in October 2018. At the end of November I was invited for a call with the Leader of a Department. The interview took 25 min, general questions. During the interview I asked to do Internship + Master Thesis. This proposal was accepted to take into consideration. After 10 days I got email that I have been selected for an internship + Master thesis for a total of 9 months.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

They came for an info session. Only typical questions about the resume. No difficult questions. The HR was nice but she also mentioned that they had already filled most of the positions the week before the interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Northborough, MA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions about schoolwork and resume. Interviewer described what the company does and where it is going. Met one of the engineers at the R&D facility for a one on one interview. Very relaxed and comfortable interview

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Latrobe, PA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Latrobe, PA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth and pain free. The HR department was small but presented the company well. It was a relaxed interview and I never felt like they were interrogating me like previous interviews I have been through. I would recommend to stay clam and they will understand.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.