Saipem Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 22 May 2019

2.7

Sort:

Pipefitter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saipem (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2013.

Interview

They brought people into an office and did a interview about our past jobs and experiences, how long i have been a pipe fitter, my background, a personality check, the base salary i would have liked hourly.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been pipe fitting?   1 Answer

OFFSHORE METHODS ENGINEER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saipem (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2014.

Interview

First applied through email then HR responded with a test then after passing I got interviewed then i was accepted during the interview. After couple of weeks i received an offer and a couple more I joined the comapny

Interview Questions

• Technical question, math questions and reasoning questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for the compensation however they said they give good raises based on performance

Vmware Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saipem (Chennai) in August 2016.

Interview

good place to work and can learn more deeper subject and friendly environment...
    it's good to work having 12-15 years of experience guys.. there is no much pressure and it is of product based company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saipem (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2015.

Interview

applied through someone I know. met the senior manager who spoke and asked me what i wanted. passed on the cv to the HR head. Waiting for approval from the head manager.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saipem (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

One interview with department manager and direct supervisor. The manager talked basically the whole time and barely let me say anything. Apparently they had decided already based on my CV.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about the company.   1 Answer

Building Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuwait (Kuwait)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saipem (Kuwait (Kuwait)) in September 2010.

Interview

Interview was poorly conducted by Contract Administrator, who was poorly informed of benefits and lacked general knowledge of paperwork required to work in Kuwait. It took 9 weeks to get signed contract due to bungling from HR and contract administration. It caused a personal loss of salary both at Saipem and with my then current employer.

Interview Questions

• There were no tough questions and I was hired as a matter of necessity for the Company as they required a number of local hires as mandated by the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation due to the stringent demand from the client regarding the hiring of nationals.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saipem (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was brief and not conducted in in a profeasional manner or condusive environment. The interviewer was pretty vague in many areas and at one point it seemed like the interviewee was interviewing the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• We have five vacancies....which would you prefer? Payroll, recruitment, general services, administration and training.   2 Answers

HSE Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saipem (Milan (Italy)) in August 2011.

Interview

Called to Milan Head Office for interview, there was first a preliminary screening by HR (valid for young graduates) plus another visit with the manager for the technical part. The preliminary screening was general group selection process in the presence of a HR rep, with general questions plus a small test of english language. The second interview was with the manager in his office, where there was the technical part plus some other general questions.

Interview Questions

• General questions about life and few technical (at that time was for young graduate, no experience)   1 Answer

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was very easy as the interviews are done by engineering managers who can easily look through your CV/Resume and basically ask you when you can start working.

Interview Questions

• Not a whole lot in my case, the hiring manager was the bid manager for a project that was won by my previous employer for which I participated in. Hence the interview was focused on my experience on that project and the hiring manager charing with me that how they went all in during the bid process but didn't win the job. Basically it was a more like a discussion and laughter. This was in London, England hence the hiring process could differ from place to place.   2 Answers

Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saipem (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

Several Interviews with HR and Operations after web application on the institutional carreer portal. Easy Questions without any type of assesment or test. Very long time to get an offer and to negotiate it in order to get to the final one. Few flexibility managing the agendas

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Saipem, can you details our business line.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.