Saipem Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Saipem Interview Questions

Interviews at Saipem

2.7

Field Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ month. I interviewed at Saipem (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you ? How can you deal with technicians ?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Saipem.

Interview

Motivational assessment based both on team work and on the classical one to one meeting with HR, next step has been a Technical assessment conducted by the discipline leader

Interview Questions

• Fluid dynamics fundamentals, Fundamentals of heat exchangers   Answer Question

Senior Piping Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saipem (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2019.

Interview

I went for three stages of interview with a different interviewer. Difficult and each interview testing my characteristics and technical knowledge.The first interview with the Technical manager and a second interview with Department manager. Final interview with HR manager that discuss the remuneration packages.

Interview Questions

• What is the interdisciplinary workflow between PID issuance and piping design activities?   1 Answer

Marine Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in October 2019.

Interview

One call from technical manager , then HR process which asked about the certificates , interview on skype for all the included information , relocation as well , position requirement ,

Learning and Development Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem (Kingston upon Thames, England (UK)) in October 2019.

Interview

Took a while until i heard I had a interview but then the process for interview was quick. The interview was a chat followed followed by competency based questions. After interview did not hear anything, chased got told still in the frame then heard nothing. Never heard from them again. Then sure job re advertised. Do f recommend them

Interview Questions

• Questions about why I left companies, my experience on my CV   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Saipem in August 2019.

Interview

I was interviewed by two users. The users were native and foreigner user. The interview was held at the head office. The interview was on English, and they are good at the candidate. You have to answer with the truth and tell no if you don't know to answer.

Interview Questions

• Q: Most of the questions were based on your CV
      A: answer honestly

Q: what do you know about fluid mechanics?
      A: learn from the whole subject   Answer Question

Graduate Pipeline Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saipem (London, England (UK)) in July 2019.

Interview

Met at head office, London. 20-30 minute conversation about myself, previous experience at university and in work, my knowledge of the industry and the company. A few non-technical questions were asked regarding relevant work I had done at university. Quick and simple interview.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saipem (Sharjah (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

I was referred by a friend of mine for a formal interview (remote FIFO location in the middle east). I got a call for a formal interview invitation, followed the email to confirm the time and location because they needed manpower for a new project based in Iraq.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions for mechanical engineering and career goals as this was an entry position.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saipem.

Interview

The interview revolved around two levels: the first level dealt with assessing interpersonal relationships through a teamwork exercise, while the second level dealt with technical background on general and basic process engineering concepts in the core university curriculum.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage the time provided by clients' during compilation and execution of process engineering tasks?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Saipem (Chennai) in June 2019.

Interview

Very quick and faster processing than others which turned out to be very helpful without any delay so others can go in search for jobs.
    It is much appreciable than other cos.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.