Samsung Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Samsung Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Samsung Engineering

2.8

Business Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering.

Interview

The interview between several interviews and me was very friendly and we had honest conversations regarding current situation the company is going through and the position I was applying for

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for the position?   1 Answer

Senior Principal Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (Houston, TX (US)).

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. A few days later I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. It was 1 hrs in duration. They asked about my prior work experience and discussed the role I applied for. After the interview I had a meeting with HR where they explained the benefit package and gathering my personal information and salary expectations. A few days later I got a offer that I accepted. The whole process took less than 2 weeks.

QA Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (San Jose, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Direct and to the point. Professional. Interesting conversation about technology and industry. Honest with the job description and went over day to day. Overall easy going from contact to interview and negotiation. Great team.

Full-time Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering.

Interview

Face-to-face interview with hiring manager and other managers.

Interview Questions

• Explain about a difficult time and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Field Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering.

Interview

None

Procurement Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering.

Interview

Very basic/typical interview questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have no previous experience, there is no room to negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (Richardson, TX (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

I actually had three interview for my current position, two from the position I originally applied. It is really nice experience and I even learned in interview. received call from recruit first and then hire manager and then director last is VP.

Interview Questions

• You have to exactly know what kind of person they are looking for. and know the company culture.   Answer Question

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (Patiala) in October 2019.

Interview

the total process consisted of 4 rounds.
    1.Technical test
    2.Apti and logical test
    3.Tech interview
    4.HR interview.

Basics technical questions in technical test.
    Apti was very easy
    Good questions in tech interview.(focused on power system for electrical).
    basic hr interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain Differential Protection.   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (Noida) in February 2019.

Interview

Worst interview process .. ques paper is very easy .. nd they dont disclose on which basis they hv selected .. they randomly pick students.. nd ur college also matters a lot.

ERO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering.

Interview

CV send through agency, CV screening, Technical interview through online media , HR interview through online media, Salary negotiation , salary approval, offer letter, visa processing request, visa processing through travel agent

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.