Samsung Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 53 of over 53 interviews

Recruiter13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Samsung Engineering

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering

Interview

Rigorous. HR round really good. Company focuses on technical aptitude. The personnel were smart and brainy. Sought candidates with good aptitude as well. There were 4 rounds overall - Quant, Technical, PI, HR.

Interview Questions
  • Pumps and their overall working. Types etc...
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patiala

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (Patiala) in Oct 2019

Interview

the total process consisted of 4 rounds. 1.Technical test 2.Apti and logical test 3.Tech interview 4.HR interview. Basics technical questions in technical test. Apti was very easy Good questions in tech interview.(focused on power system for electrical). basic hr interview.

Interview Questions
  • Explain Differential Protection.

Samsung Engineering

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering

Interview

The interview between several interviews and me was very friendly and we had honest conversations regarding current situation the company is going through and the position I was applying for

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for the position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (Noida) in Feb 2019

Interview

A written exam followed by 3 rounds of interview,out of which one was technical and one was HR and the third round was a general discussion with the office head.

Interview Questions
  • 1- Questions related to summer training(as recruitment was for instrumentation profile and I interned at a thermal power plant). 2- Questions related to electronic instrumentation about transducers,RTDs,thermocouple etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (Noida) in Feb 2019

Interview

Worst interview process .. ques paper is very easy .. nd they dont disclose on which basis they hv selected .. they randomly pick students.. nd ur college also matters a lot.

Samsung Engineering

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering

Interview

CV send through agency, CV screening, Technical interview through online media , HR interview through online media, Salary negotiation , salary approval, offer letter, visa processing request, visa processing through travel agent

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (Kuala Lumpur) in Aug 2018

Interview

3 person will interview,two of them are from Korea and one of them is local worker. The interview process is roughly smooth but I am so stress as this is my first experience. He just ask me to calm down and try o describe myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (Houston, TX)

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. A few days later I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. It was 1 hrs in duration. They asked about my prior work experience and discussed the role I applied for. After the interview I had a meeting with HR where they explained the benefit package and gathering my personal information and salary expectations. A few days later I got a offer that I accepted. The whole process took less than 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (New Delhi) in Feb 2017

Interview

Campus placement interview - Good experience - Structured interview process - Timely feedback - Apt information provided before and after the interview, about the company structure, and the job role.

Interview Questions
  • Explain the PID control equation.

Anonymous Employee in Bangkok

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Samsung Engineering (Bangkok) in Jul 2015

Interview

Two steps. 1st with related engineers. 2nd with direct manager. What they want to know is that your skills are what they require or not and can you blend in with the team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Interviews