Sastra University Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sastra University

Sort:

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sastra University (Thanjavur) in July 2009.

Interview

Advertisements / call for in leading news paper, applied for the aforesaid post, phone call and email from the office, attended interview, panel members discussion and technical interview salary negotiation and acceptance of the offer. results not announced after two days the phone call received from the head of the institution the very next day the offer letter received thereby at the last moment acknowledged the same.

Interview Questions

• explain the carnot cycle with a neat pv ts diagarm?   1 Answer
    • what is the sw used in CFD?   1 Answer

Negotiation

salary and designation

PhD Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sastra University (Thanjavur).

Interview

Written and personal interview where I had to present my prospective project and justify why I had selected the particular problem, basically defend my project. They then asked me questions on my skills as a researcher.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with working at long/ untimely hours required to perform experiments. What is the level of commitment?   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thanjavur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sastra University (Thanjavur) in August 2011.

Interview

firstly, i had a telephonic interview with them. then i was called for the skills test to filter out the best candidates. the final round was a background check.

Interview Questions

• does the computer weigh higher when data are added to it?   1 Answer

B Tech, Mechanical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sastra University (Chennai) in June 2014.

Interview

Admissions are made on the basis of Mains marks that you will be writing after 12th, and the 12th percentage. 60 per cent of Mains marks and 40 per cent of 12th Marks will be added and a rank will be generated. And according to that rank, you will get your preferred branch in the counseling.

Mtech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thanjavur

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sastra University (Thanjavur) in June 2016.

Interview

Onlinr written test and result will be announced in same day. Fees has to br paid on same day. No interview for mtech students. Worth for the fees paid. But its maximum comparing to previous year's

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.