Saudi Arabian Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 17 Feb 2019

2.6

Sort:

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines in April 2014.

Interview

It is a Series of interviews very casual about yourself and your previous employer they are particular with underweight crew they very nice during the interview so smile a lot

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be relocated   3 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines.

Interview

i went to the agency to pass my resume they called after few weeks they invite you for screening.. next is panel interview then one on one one for final interview

Interview Questions

• tell us something about yourself   1 Answer

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

The hiring was a representative from the Saudia Airlines and conduct a written test exam and after you passed the exam there is an oral test exam with paneling of three person to question the applicant. Then, once you passed the oral test they will say that you are hired and give to the in-charge the steps of processing, so on and so fort.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (New Delhi) in December 2014.

Interview

One on one interview only behavioral based questions. Height and weight check is very important and it’s long process as many candidates apply for this job dress very smartly and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to become cabin Crew?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Mumbai) in June 2014.

Interview

Walk in Interview where selection was made through CV submittion. Second stage was personal interview with a panel of 5 people from various departments of the airline. Last was Medical Examination.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karāchi (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Karāchi (Pakistan)) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a lovely and stressful at the same time. Amazing people to work with.
    Quiet challenging and very different and amazing experience.
    I believe thats the best experience of my life.

Interview Questions

• About my passion and alot of observational questions.   1 Answer

Cargo Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in July 2010.

Interview

panel interview usually assessed by the saudia

Interview Questions

because, they need a person who already referred by the direct person of saudia

Cabin Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Athens (Greece)) in February 2017.

Interview

Screening process with CVs, online cognition tests and call for interview .
    Cognition consist of Numerical skills , personality test and psychological test. Interview clothes were office wear and black and white. No tatoos policy and search

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2018.

Interview

they asked you why do you wanna be a cabin crew and what's your motivation in becoming a cabin crew. Some ex cabin crews were given about the safety procedures. It was a very short interview.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nantes (France)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Nantes (France)) in April 2013.

Interview

3 heures avec le délégué du CEO à Nantes devant dix cafés au minimum à la Cigale. Description de ce qui m'attendait, à savoir que du négatif, que la compagnie allait droit dans le mur, avec une équipe de fainéants. Où je n'aurai que des ennemis me voulant, au mieux, me voir partir, au pire comme pour le prédédent production manager, me retrouver avec un couteau dans le ventre. Charmant comme entretien d'embauche, eh bien j'y suis allé, j'ai mis 9 mois pour remettre la centrale sur les rails et nous ommes montés jusqu'à 4 millions de couverts mensuels, 41 millions de dollars de turn over et 8.5 de net profit. De plus, j'ai gagné les 2 axards les plus recherchés de la profession au point de vue Food Quality, le Golden pour l'Europe, L'Afrique et le Middle East et le Platinum Worlwide, toujours pour Food Quality.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.