Saudi Arabian Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Saudi Arabian Airlines Interview Questions

Interviews at Saudi Arabian Airlines

2.5

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines.

Interview

i went to the agency to pass my resume they called after few weeks they invite you for screening.. next is panel interview then one on one one for final interview

Interview Questions

• tell us something about yourself   2 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines in April 2014.

Interview

It is a Series of interviews very casual about yourself and your previous employer they are particular with underweight crew they very nice during the interview so smile a lot

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be relocated   3 Answers

Safety Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied for the job online ( through wuzzuf ) and got a phone call with an interview timing and location and went through this interview and it was my first time to have an interview in such job .

Interview Questions

• why did you decide to work as a safety engineer   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in February 2019.

Interview

went to someone in building 5 the the fifth floor and asked for an internship and i got accepted somehow without any interviews. then they located me at the account payable department in which i had nothing to do for my coop internship, because there are no tasks to do not anyone would like to help you.

Industrisl Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Riyāḑ (Saudi Arabia)) in January 2019.

Interview

I have been interview by 3. it was a tough process. Because it was an internship they focus more on what I did in my project during the acadimic year.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company ?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2018.

Interview

they asked you why do you wanna be a cabin crew and what's your motivation in becoming a cabin crew. Some ex cabin crews were given about the safety procedures. It was a very short interview.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online. They used a recruitment company from Greece, which did our screening - reach 212 cm, english test, cv drop with a few personal questions. The answers came weeks later, and I got called for the final interview with the Saudis a week before.
    The final interview lasted 4 days - we just had to pick a date in which we could come. There were 5 recruiters - 3 saudis, 1 serbian and 1 philippina.
    We got checked again for arm reach, and they also checked our grooming (under a lamp!!)
    Then one by one, we went inside the room, and they started to asks us a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to be okay sharing the room in the accommodation?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Athens (Greece)) in February 2017.

Interview

Screening process with CVs, online cognition tests and call for interview .
    Cognition consist of Numerical skills , personality test and psychological test. Interview clothes were office wear and black and white. No tatoos policy and search

Aircraft Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

The hiring was a representative from the Saudia Airlines and conduct a written test exam and after you passed the exam there is an oral test exam with paneling of three person to question the applicant. Then, once you passed the oral test they will say that you are hired and give to the in-charge the steps of processing, so on and so fort.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saudi Arabian Airlines (New Delhi) in December 2014.

Interview

One on one interview only behavioral based questions. Height and weight check is very important and it’s long process as many candidates apply for this job dress very smartly and be confident.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to become cabin Crew?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.