Saudi Archirodon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Saudi Archirodon Interview Questions

Interviews at Saudi Archirodon

2.8

Site Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saudi Archirodon.

Interview

Interview at venue. Interview is very
    They will mainly ask you about salary negotiation.
    No need to study more little knowledge is enough to select in this company.
    if your kerala, greek, eygpicans ur very lucky

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Archirodon.

Interview

face to face interview in the main office, telephone interview with the project team, online technical test to be solved and returned within 1 hour

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the company over your current employer   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations is acceptable, as long as they really want you

Store Keeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telepuny (Belarus)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Archirodon (Telepuny (Belarus)) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Archirodon in JANUARY2014.ACCEPTED OFFER LETTER.The whole process o interview was divided into 3 stages: 1. The HR interview analyzing my soft skills, personality, motivation in work, my energy & enthusiasm and off course my eligibility with respect to Kingdom's rules for hiring employees

Interview Questions

• WHAT ARE THE STORE PROCEDURES?
      elated to my education and family member and family back ground   Answer Question

Project Controls Engineer/Senior Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Archirodon (New Delhi) in June 2011.

Interview

Was hired via job consultancy had to face 2 rounds of interview.Was informed after 1 Week that i was selected.The face to face and written test was conducted and same took time to be declared because 80 People had applied for same position.

Interview Questions

• Why should we takw you for the mentioned position?   1 Answer

CIVIL SITE Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saudi Archirodon (Athens (Greece)) in April 2015.

Interview

very good experience, I was interviewed from a senior member of the management with great exprerience. Generally, mid level of difficulty. General targets of my life. Locations that I want to relocate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saudi Archirodon.

Interview

Recommend from relative. Nice and friendly environment. Trying to make you feel comfortable during the interview, questions are always related to the company needs and you have to be well prepared for the position that you applying. Finally you will get the work if you are ready to reply and well explain the questions.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.