Schlitterbahn Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Schlitterbahn Interview Questions

Interviews at Schlitterbahn

1.7

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schlitterbahn (New Braunfels, TX (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

**INTERN POSITION**
    I received a phone call soon after submitting my application. It was a mini-interview over the phone where the person asked questions about my resume and application. We then scheduled an interview at the office where I met with two very nice ladies (HR Director and Recruiter I believe). I was a quick easy interview. Since this was an internship position, they mostly gave me a run-down of how the season would go and what I would be doing.

Retail Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlitterbahn (New Braunfels, TX (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Easy, Short and Simple. I took a basic math test just counting money and then was called in for the 1:1 in about 5 minutes. Basic interview questions were asked like if it was my first job and how I would respond in a difficult situation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Padre Island, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlitterbahn (South Padre Island, TX (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was an easy process. I had to go to the water park location itself and do a job application right there. Once I was done applying for the job I had the interview right away.

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schlitterbahn.

Interview

They follow a script and pretty much hire anyone, sometimes your interview is one on one and other times its a big group being interviewed, LEAVE YOUR PARENTS INSIDE THE CAR.

Interview Questions

• 3 Words to describe yourself?   1 Answer

Lifeguard Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlitterbahn.

Interview

It was quick and the interviewer was nice. She did her best to make me comfortable and explained the process of training and what the job consists of. She also explained pay and the all the benefits of the job

Lifeguard Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Schlitterbahn (San Antonio, TX (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

It was very simple, yes or no questions mostly. Just a few open ended questions but they hired me right after the 5-10 min interview. I went in during spring break. Honestly I was so nervous I would imagine the interview and go over it in my head so many times but it was wayyy easier than I thought. If your scared, don’t be. You got this !

Interview Questions

• “What would you do if a family member worked at schlitterbahn and told you they’ve been stealing a little bit of money from the registrar to buy lunch?”   1 Answer

Pool Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlitterbahn (New Braunfels, TX (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

Went in to see what they needed and told pool cleaners need some applied for it got hired. Then went to where they hand out the uniform and filled out the form.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schlitterbahn (New Braunfels, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

I received a text for an interview the day after finishing my application. They asked questions revolving around your personality, to see if it matches their motto. They hired me after accepting the uniform rules and revising the days of availability.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schlitterbahn (New Braunfels, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy, it was done by supervisors who are generally all pretty young, usually college kids. Almost guaranteed a job if you apply and you're not a felon lol. You will be hired on the spot if they looked you're interview

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schlitterbahn (New Braunfels, TX (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview is very easy and just with the Director of Marketing. Mostly asks behavioral questions to see if you are trustworthy and a good fit for the culture. Be honest and open about yourself and let your personality shine through. Make sure to throw some lingo out there!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you struggled with working in a group.   Answer Question
    • How do you stay motivated when no one is watching?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.