Schulte Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Schulte Group

2.7

Deck Cadet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schulte Group (Mumbai) in July 2020.

Interview

It was an online interview after CBT. It was done through Microsoft teams, which lasted for about 35 minutes. There was only one person in the panel who was a captain and he was very friendly and closely monitored everything i spoke.

Deck Cadet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schulte Group (New Delhi) in July 2020.

Interview

30 mins interview. Formal Attire, Good Posture. Will check your communication skills by HR and then basic knowledge by Core. Core will be basic as you've not been onboard a ship

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your family, Father's Job, Why no father's job?   1 Answer
    • Definitions of NUC and RAM and their lights   1 Answer
    • Air Draft, SHA, N-Flag Symbol, GPS Working and No of satellites   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Schulte Group (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

The entire hiring process is a huge joke. I have never met a HR department as incompetent Bernhard. Attended an interview with HR and a director way back in July and during the interview itself asked about the next steps. HR seemed unclear and told me that they were going to interview everyone and will shortlist a few candidates in a month or so. Fair enough, I waited. A month passed and i heard nothing, so i emailed a few chasers, and HR mentioned that they were still interviewing people. I continue waiting and after a week or so received a call eventually from them telling me i made it to the next round. HR mentioned that the next round will be conducted by the CFO and it was the final round. Well to cut the long story short, HR was never able to get hold of the CFO for the said interview. It is November now and after NUMEROUS follow ups through emails and phone, i have still yet to attend the second interview. Thank god i did not forgo other job offers for this flop of an organisation. This really reflects extremely badly on the company.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schulte Group.

Interview

I applied online and got invited for a face-to-face interview in their regional office shortly after. It was about a 90 minute interview with one HR staff and one director. The questions were not too difficult and consisted of a mix of questions about my personality, my CV, my experiences, my knowledge about the position and some relevant industry knowledge. There were a few technical questions related to IT systems and finance, but they did not go in depth. Make sure you know the industry and its challenges. During the interview a lot of time was spent on explaining the position as it involves a lot of travelling and they need to make sure they pick someone who is willing to move frequently.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain your understanding of the shipping industry to us?   Answer Question
    • Can you name some current challenges in the shipping industry?   Answer Question

Graduated Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schulte Group in June 2017.

Interview

I applied via email and within a week the interviewer invited for skype interview. the Interviewer is friendly but not too professional, not on time. However It was nice 45 minutes interview and the questions are about my CV, cover letter, work experiences, and my vision about future career.
    I invested time for interview but the HR didn't respect the candidate. no further information about my status after 2 months interviewed. No reply on my followup email. seems I'm unsuccessful.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schulte Group (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for their graduate coming onboard program by emailing my CV and cover letter to the HR and they contacted me within 1 week. There is time difference between Cyprus(headquarter) and London so the interview was early in the morning. Do dress up and check your video before the interview. Normal video interview with no tough questions. Do read their brochure and annual report.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about our company?
      Tell me more about your ship design project you did at school?
      Name some international organizations within shipping industry?
      What do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schulte Group (Mumbai) in October 2013.

Interview

the interview was very easy. the job being was a low-level job, didn't require skills.
    the basic questions about family background, strengths, weakness, goals in life were asked.
    there were 2 rounds of interview - one technical with the departmental head and other with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with targets?
      Are you fine working late in office?   Answer Question

OIC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schulte Group (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

always be prepared

For GME I Yr Course Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schulte Group (Pune) in August 2012.

Interview

It includes written test followed by psychometric test,medical test and finally interview.

Interview Questions

• mostly questions asked from I.C engines, or he might ask which is your fav subject and ask on dat   Answer Question

Chief Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schulte Group (Chennai) in October 2011.

Interview

I have applied through on line. Called for interview. I have to undergo Computer based assessment test. On satisfactory scores, got the job contract. On the hole the hiring and interview went on well. I will recommend for others

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NONE

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.