Sdgc Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sdgc Interview Questions

2.8

Sort:

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sdgc (Norwalk, CT (US)).

Interview

This was the last interview I gave. This was comprised of 2 telephonic interview and 1 round of face to face interviews, which was comprised of meeting 5 people in row. The HR Coordinator, COO, Principal Architect, Director - Identity Practice and the Client Relationship manager. They were really happy to meet me and discuss the role to be played as Technical Architect.

Interview Questions

• What would be best price you would ask for?   1 Answer

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sdgc (Norwalk, CT (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Process didn't take a lot of time, but it was not handled well. The company had ample time to review my resume and talk to me on the phone about my experience, qualifications, industry contacts, etc. I had two phone calls and was invited to come in for an interview. I met with several people and was told I did not get the job because I did not have enough experience in security technology nor was my network of contacts relevant. I felt they could have done a better job in the initial screening. They should not have invited me in if they felt I did not have the right experience. My resume is accurate and I was forthright with them on the phone screen calls. Perhaps some of the fault was mine, but I felt I was very clear about my experience. If this was a personality thing, I actually would have understood. Your experience and your Rolodex are either there or not there, which tells me this is something to figure out on a phone screen.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sdgc (Noida) in March 2016.

Interview

There are 4 rounds in session
    first round was written test(apti + logical reasoning + english) in session 45 question
     in included tell me about yourself in brief in subjective paper

second round was technical round . in this session he ask in core java ,sql, C basic question and project
      collection ,string, join ,normalization etc..

third round was technical round

fourth round was hr round

Interview Questions

• difference between arraylist and link list in core java
      normalization   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sdgc (Noida) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview drive held at sec-2 Noida location of the company. I was called on 1 year experience basis, 1st round technical that was too long discussion, cleared. 2nd round technical so easy, over so early, cleared. At last managerial round which took a long discussion regarding related to my previous working experience.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts, Collection, Multi-threading, core java basics and fundamentals.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sdgc.

Interview

Written test was held in java it was of 1 hr. It was followed by Aptitude & Reasoning test of 1 hr.
    Java Interview it continued for 45 minutes. Manager Round in which they asked about the process of the company. Then it was followed by HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1. Design of my last project
      2. Difference between final, finally & finalize.   Answer Question
    • 1. They asked detail about the last project   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sdgc in January 2010.

Interview

Had 4 rounds.
    Round 1 - Introduction with HR
    Round 2 - Technical with some lead
    Round 3 - Technical with an SME. This was more detailed than the round 2.
    Round 4 - Interview with the Project Manager. This was more on behavioral grounds. Grilled me to get an idea if I wasn't faking my resume.
    Round 5 - Final discussion with account head.

Interview Questions

• Nothing came as 'most' difficult. I could answer everything thrown at me with ease.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I gave them a figure I wanted. They negotiated a bit.
    I didn't bulge from my desired salary. I'll recommend not to bulge, if they need you, they'll pay you whatever you want.

They came back to me giving me a little higher than I had asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sdgc (Greater Noida) in July 2018.

Interview

There were aptitude plus verbal test followed by group discussion and also 3 interviews.
    first interview was technical, based on C and Core Java
    second was managerial(seen first time) interview, which was like a kind of a mixture of technical and HR questions and
    third was HR interview.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sdgc (Noida) in January 2018.

Interview

Four rounds:
    1.apti +reasoning+English: practice from India bix
    2.technical interview :on oops +java+database+project
    3.managerial interview:basic coding ques+project
    4.HR interview: family background+strengths and weakness
    Confidence and explaining college project was important .
    Queries of database was also asked.

Interview Questions

Sdgc Response

23 Jul 2018 – Country HR Leader

Looking forward to seeing you grow with SDG.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sdgc (Noida) in June 2012.

Interview

First round would be Written Aptitude.
    Then Technical One.
    Then Technical Two.
    Last would be Manager Round.
    Finally HR Round would take place and you will not asked for salary expectation (if you are fresher).

Interview Questions

• Programming Skills, Technical Skills, Logical reasoning and Puzzles.   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sdgc (Noida) in November 2013.

Interview

There were only three rounds of interviews. Two rounds were with technical panels and one was with HR. First round, basic questions were asked related to drupal, like custom module implementation,panels work flow, entities, multisites, multi domain and rules and token.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.