Send My Gift Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Send My Gift

1.9

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Send My Gift (Bengaluru).

Interview

The Hr informed over phone after going through my Profile on Naukri.com and later the interview was scheduled the very next day in one of their office in HSR layout, after a short assessment done in a face to face interview and some written assignments taken was shortlisted based on performance in the final round.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to become a Content Writer and work in a different domain???   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Interview

the Interview is very simple you just need to prepare from your cv or resume and the post you are applying for related to that few basic question and whatever you are answering just be confident. coming to the salary they will offer you good salary package.

Interview Questions

• basic questions from resume and about the profile you are applying for.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Send My Gift in August 2016.

Interview

Everyday they are taking interviews as most of current employees left the company because of no salary, no future etc so if you are going just to have fun this is the company for you

BDM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Send My Gift (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

1. technical knowledge in the particular field.
    2. communication skills
    3. if u have experience u r selected.
    a very bad company to work with, they dnt pay salary for months and if u ask for salary they ask u to resign without paying, they should be behind bars.

Catalogue Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Send My Gift (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

Waste of time. Those peoplw who were working doent even know basic ecommerce knowledge. They will hire you any day because at the end of day they will not give you a salary

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Send My Gift.

Interview

two rounds, took one full day to interview, waited till evening for the second round which was like 5 min , no job description is given until third round, i dont know what was the point of making us wait one whole day for second round

MIS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Send My Gift (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

No process nothing and they uneducated people they dnt ask anything because they also dnt know anything and also they dnt want to pay salary then why they will hire educated people.. If you are good looking they dnt ask any questions.

Foe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Send My Gift (Bengaluru) in June 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Only 2 rounds HR and other was a telephone interview with the MD. But it took almoat an entire day as the person on phone was not picking up calls. They need to speed up their process.

Interview Questions

• To talk more about my experience   1 Answer

The offered package was quite low

Business Development Execitive Interview

Application

Interview

the process is very slow they didnt ask anything
    about feild just only personal details
    just answer the questions nothing to worry
    2round interview ther only

Fresher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Send My Gift (Bengaluru) in May 2016.

Interview

Simple questions , but time consuming. Need to make the process faster, almost took one day for the process. And the interview questions were just asked like regarding past experience and nothing more.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.