Shiv Nadar University Interview Questions

Updated 30 Jan 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shiv Nadar University

Shiv Nadar University

Application

I interviewed at Shiv Nadar University

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Tell Me About Yourself. How Did You Hear About This Position? Why Do You Want to Work at This Company? Why Do You Want This Job? Why Should We Hire You? What Are Your Greatest Strengths? What Do You Consider to Be Your Weaknesses?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shiv Nadar University (Greater Noida) in Jun 2018

Interview

it starts with you submitting a draft of the research project that you want to pursue followed by a panel seeking the feasibility of the project, then they, ll ask you the basic questions regarding your project title

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shiv Nadar University (Greater Noida) in Aug 2015

Interview

Technical interview , just questions based on what you have done in your resume.A detailed interview with the Head of the department and location head before final selection. Deatails about your recent reserach prospects

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Shiv Nadar University (New Delhi) in Apr 2015

Interview

Interactive Session with the HR personnel and Heads of the department. Kind of an informal and answerable questions were raised. Not much detailed rather a short one. The place is huge and widely spread across north india.

Interview Questions
  • My experience in handling mutiple managers,

Anonymous Employee in Greater Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Shiv Nadar University (Greater Noida) in Nov 2011

Interview

There is generally a panel round of interview, followed by HR round and finally a detailed interview with the Head of the department and location head before final selection.

Interview Questions
  • Would You be able to move the family to the site location along with the kids.
RSS Feed</>Embed