Simplify Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Simplify Healthcare Interview Questions

Interviews at Simplify Healthcare

2.6

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simplify Healthcare (Naperville, IL (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied directly on their website. The process took 2 weeks. First, they gave me a questionnaire for an initial screening. Then they took a 30 minutes interview. The interviewer explained the job responsibilities and mentioned that it will not be a 9 to 5 job rather employees need to be flexible in their work schedule.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simplify Healthcare (Naperville, IL (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

I completed an initial questionnaire after which I was brought into interview and I spoke with Namrata, a Senior Director. It was a 30 minute process that consisted of pretty basic questions.

Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Simplify Healthcare (Chicago, IL (US)).

Interview

Applied online, was contacted a couple of weeks later for initial interview. I had 2 phone interviews with the hiring manager, an in-person interview with the CEO and an additional phone interview with the hiring manager. On the last call he asked for a list of my references and let me know that he’d reach back out once they were contacted. When I emailed the list, I was then told they were still interviewing and would contact references once a final decision was. This was well over a month ago. I’ve emailed twice to find out a status and check in and to date I haven’t heard back. I’ve been ‘ghosted’ after 4 interviews without the common courtesy of at least a canned email letting me they’ve gone with someone else.

Don’t treat people this way, it’s just plain rude and shows a lack of professionalism.

IT Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simplify Healthcare (Aurora, IL (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

First call with HR
    Second call was arranged, but I had to call the COO, and COO didn't remember what position interview was. He started telling me about sales position, and it was red flag, I wish I had realized that.

Interview Questions

• Basic evaluation of my previous experience.
       When I showed up at interview after driving 2 hours, the interviewer was busy on other call. I left after 15 minutes waiting. It was the worst hiring practice I had ever seen.
      Interview was at 11, and I arrived little early and people were just showing up at work. That was another red flag.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simplify Healthcare in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process was borderline unprofessional; initially contacted by a third-party recruiter, followed by a phone screen, then a skills assessment, and finally an in-person interview which conducted by the director. Please note, this job has been posted on Indeed for many weeks now and the second warning sign is the director’s crude behavior throughout the interview. Even more peculiar was the beta-testing questioning since it was not part of the job description.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simplify Healthcare (Naperville, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

Lasted about 30 min and was very enjoyable. Was asked to briefly describe myself and then asked a few questions about my skills. I have to write at least thirty words to post the feedback on this website.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with SQL/user stories/product testing   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Simplify Healthcare (Naperville, IL (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

A very short in-person interview last for about 10 min, it seems the recruiter didn't want to take the interview . And after the interview, I got no feedback at all.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Simplify Healthcare.

Interview

It's a phone interview and really quick. She is looking for someone who can start the job immediately and asked me to call her back at the end of May.

Solution Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simplify Healthcare in April 2019.

Interview

Process was simple, just one round of Interview which was taken by Manager. I applied online and got call from recruiting HR fir Interview scheduling. I had a chat with Manager for around an Hour got positive reply. But unfortunately this position got cancelled after some days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Simplify Healthcare (Pune) in March 2020.

Interview

3 rounds of interview spread over 2 weeks.
    First f2f(waiting time: 2 hour+), then written exam after 4-5 days, (waiting time - 2hour+) and then again f2f after 6-7 days approx (waiting time: 2 hour+)
    I completed all three rounds, in the last round I said to the interviewer that this isnt the BA role I was told about, it is more of a tester role. Interview was over in 10 mins, after waiting for 2 hours.

I would strongly suggest to look into other companies, as the interview process is not at all professional and I would say below your least expectations.

Big companies BA, I would suggest not to even apply for this as this company will ask you to work like a tester more than the BA (Which was told in the last f2f). The position is for BA which are working either as freelancers, or just started their career.

Overall, very bad management of interviews, very long and useless process and the work would be more of working with onshore BAs rather than with the client and that to as a tester , feeding code into the system.

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE.

Interview Questions

• about your BA career in first f2f (which ofcourse they are least bothered about, because it is more a technical tester role)
      second, technical questions DB, users stories etc,
      third, useless interview, again tell about BA career, and then tell us that role is more kind of tester   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.