Sita Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Sita Corp Interview Questions

Interviews at Sita Corp

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somerset, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sita Corp (Somerset, NJ (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview was scheduled quickly after contacting HR and the process was straightforward. There was only one-round of interview with basic html and css quesionts. The HR would reach out to you soon after the interview to let you know whether you pass it.

Interview Questions

• What are self-closing tags in html? Give some examples.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sita Corp.

Interview

The first roud, hr asked you several questions about resume, which last for about 20 mins. The second round was technical interview about oop concept and last for about 30 mins.

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sita Corp in August 2017.

Interview

1,first round HR interview. Basic phone screen questions. Then she will explain how this program works. Just like normal IT consulting company. 2 month training ,1 week project evaluation, then marketing process. 2, Technical Interview, a person will ask your few questions about your resume and some front end developer questions............................

Interview Questions

• 1,whats new features of HTML5.
      2. questions about css3.
      3.few JS questions   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sita Corp (Miami, FL (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

phone interview-introduce myself,
    video interview-ask questions about js, html, css, and sql

questions are about video, image, font in html and union in sql

I think there is already 30 words..
    I want to see more information..pls
    no more info about this interview

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sita Corp (Edison, NJ (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer first went through the resume. Ask a lot of things you've done and the technologies that he is interested. And then some core Java questions, OOP questions and some DB HTML CSS question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sita Corp (Somerset, NJ (US)).

Interview

There will be immigration related question that will asked and will be taken care with out any issues. Then there will be a techincal interview and followed by a HR interview

Senior SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ (US)

Application

I interviewed at Sita Corp (Jersey City, NJ (US)) in June 2010.

Interview

Normal and less layers. The interviewer was exp. and knows about the company but not necessarily the project you will go to. He possibly will be an Indian. So expect a lot of technical discussion & detail question.
    The interview, in some cases, might go for an hour. They may also ask about things which you don't know. Better to avoid those.

Negotiation

Not much scope to negotiate but they offer mkt. rate

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sita Corp in February 2010.

Interview

Interview on my past experience

Mismatch of profile

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sita Corp in August 2009.

Interview

I have been called by the HR for an interview for the position of SAP ABAP Principal Consultant and was interviewed for three rounds Technical. Then I was taken for HR interview and got selected in the process.
    I was then intimated about my offer

Agent de maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nice (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sita Corp (Nice (France)) in February 2020.

Interview

candidature par internet puis premier contact par téléphone ensuite entretien rh puis technique avec le chef d'équipe où les questions étaient plutôt technique et sur mes expériences passées et ce que je voulais faire

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.