Sizzling Pubs Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Sizzling Pubs

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sizzling Pubs

Bar Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sizzling Pubs in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Heard back six days later. Interview was more of just a general chat about myself and the company. Talked about the company and the main company its part of.

Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sizzling Pubs (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied to a number of Mitchell and Butler restaurants/pubs online. Received a phone call from them inviting me to an interview a day or two after applying, lady who interviewed me was very friendly, she asked a number of standard questions from a sheet, it didn't take too long and they invited me back for work trial for in a few days. Ended up doing two work trials as the first was on a bit of a quiet shift, the people there were all really friendly and the kitchen manager said he'll put me forward for the job. Received a call from the manager a few days later, I was unfortunately unsuccessful, as they needed someone with more experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you received good customer service at a restaurant/shop.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Neath, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sizzling Pubs (Neath, Wales (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Good sat down and described what skills I have for role and what skills I could bring to the team to enhance a general good working already existing team in place

Kitchen Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sizzling Pubs in November 2014.

Interview

brief chat with regional manager and general manager, as I had held this position before it was more of a in formal talk. the meeting was carried out in a busy restaurant and was not scheduled, I was just passing through grabbing a meal with the wife. the usual questions were asked and the whole process was pleasant.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to come back? this was unexpected since they asked me to come back   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked what my current salary was and I was offered an increased one

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.