Snapwiz Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 34 of over 34 interviews

3.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Snapwiz

Snapwiz

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Snapwiz

Interview

The recruiter reached me on Linkedin. They asked for the resume and scheduled an online technical interview. Technical interview was mainly on JavaScript and SQL. I was asked to run the code on an online platform. The problems were related to higher order functions in JS. Promises, and JS objects.

Interview Questions
  • Higher Order functions in JS. Promises in JS
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Initial round consist of 2 JavaScript coding questions and 1 database design. Then you will hear from HR if you clear the 1st step. You will be given resources to study. Next round questions are asked from the resources . Later you will have a technical discussion with VP. Questions are really tough.

Interview Questions
  • Dereferencing null constants. Spread operator, printing 1 to 10 with time intervals.
1 person found this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indi, Karnataka

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Indi, Karnataka) in Apr 2021

Interview

first round was technical assessment after clearing it they will schedule technical interview in person and if we clear that round based on your performance they will select you or schedule another interview

Interview Questions
  • About all the devOps tools you mentioned in the resume and basic things about the tools you mentioned

Snapwiz

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snapwiz in Apr 2021

Interview

The Interview process consisted of several round, it began with a basic aptitude test online followed by several 1:1 technical and QA rounds, after which the HR informed me that "I was selected", and the last round will be with an executive of the company. Waited for a week but the HR had not scheduled any follow-up interview, after which I tried to contact them several times but was ghosted always. Extremely unprofessional behavior as they could at least inform if the candidate isn't being considered anymore.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Aptitude Type Question Java Question on String manipulation Web Automation questions and Questions on xpath

Snapwiz

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapwiz

Interview

Got a link for Online Test where the link is available for 3 days. Consists of 13 questions with a time limit of 30 min. Unfortunately, I have not heard anything from them.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about yourself as Video Format, some figures position when it was rotated.
  • Asked to Write a paragraph about Childhood memory

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bangalore) in Jan 2021

Interview

So I got a call from HR (Kavya) and she scheduled the interview for a weekend. She seemed to be very kind. She lost my contact details once but contacted me back and scheduled the interview.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was taken by the Director of Engineering Samba Potla. The questions had to be coded on codesandbox. At first, he asked me to create an analog clock in ReactJS on a sandbox. I wrote the logic but could not complete the task. He then asked to explain why keys in ReactJS are necessary with an example in the code. I tried to create an example using sorting a list and updating it but the example did not work. The interview finished and I knew what my feedback would be. After the interview I created an analog clock https://codesandbox.io/s/vigorous-bash-9zdco React Keys Demo http://jsbin.com/wohima/edit?js,output
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bangalore) in Sep 2020

Interview

hr had reached out to me and had scheduled an online test assessment. The test had issues , , not going into the details but basically the management should check how the conduct the test and improve it. once i completed the test, i wrote to hr complaining about the test having problems. the hr via call abused and insulted me . the only reason hr abused me was the test i was giving had problems.

Interview Questions
  • technical questions but with big issues.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bangalore) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview starts with 1.Online assessment you should answer 8 out of 10 2.Pen and paper round - you will be given problems you have to solve it 3. Technical F2F - Again problems to solve and questions based on you resume After that they'll say call after 2 days. They'll check how good you are with you're problem solving skills. Even after doing well in all the rounds don't be surprised if you get rejected. I cleared all the rounds answered well in technical round as well, but got rejected don't know for what reason. If you don't want to hire ? why do you waste our time?

Interview Questions
36 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bangalore) in Jan 2020

Interview

The Interview has totally 4 rounds 1) Online round with basic questions where you just have to finish some part of code for an Algorithm. 2) Pen and Paper round asked to group pseudonyms of an array of strings. 3) Pair wise coding with the VP, again a basic question where was asked to convert a set timeout function which was printing 1-10 in random order to a promise and print it in correct order using async await. 4) F2F technical round, again similar questions but was asked to do a few things the ES6 way(like grouping different parts of an array into different variables), which I could't recall as its been a while and was rejected based on this. The red flags I observed was that in the 3rd round my code was correct and the VP said it was completely wrong before he read it fully, I clicked on run and it worked. All the rounds were testing candidates on their ability to recall syntax rather than pure coding skills. Candidates might not remember some syntax especially if they have worked on multiple technologies. I felt it was the wrong way to judge a developer. The way the VP was conducting the interview it was like he had no interest in hiring me from the start. They also make you wait a lot. The HR Amulya however was nice and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Sum of non duplicate elements of an array
12 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bangalore)

Interview

Applied online. 1st phone screening round. Followed by timed (45 mins) online assignment consisting of 3 Pseudo Code snippets and 2 situational behavioral write ups. Onsite consisted of a 1st round with peer Product Manager from another business vertical in the organization. 2nd round with one of the co-founders. Onsite questions consisted of general walk through of resume, behavioral,math puzzles and product development example. Discussion during in the interview moved to low balled terms by the hiring team than what was posted online about the role. Never received final response from HR or anyone in the team.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Interviews