Snapwiz Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Snapwiz Interview Questions

Interviews at Snapwiz

3.1

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Was given online test then selected for face 2 face round where 1 more test was given about e text book. Please give objectives for the interview. A clear picture how the app will perform by 1 word how we justify the user experience.

Senior Director of Data Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Fremont, CA (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a team interview so it went much faster than one on one interview. Covered a wide range of general topics and deep dive into a few specific issues of relevant expertise. Not very pressured to come up with quick answers on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Have you checked our website, and what do you think about our product?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Fremont, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my school's career portal. Someone reached out to me through e-mail to coordinate a phone interview within a couple of days. The phone interview was about 20-30 minutes long and afterward, an in-person interview was set up at the Fremont location. I interviewed with 3 people and the interview was pretty laid-back. It was a nice interviewing environment. The next day, I received an e-mail offer from them.

Sales and Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Fremont, CA (US)) in June 2014.

Interview

After an initial phone interview, I was invited to interview on-site with a few folks in the office. I was asked to prepare a 10-15 minute sales presentation about the product/company and to highlight strategies I would use to be effective in terms of product adoption and growth. The interviewers asked the standard questions regarding past accomplishments and knowledge of the industry.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to explain my sales strategy for expanding the user base.   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bengaluru) in September 2020.

Interview

hr had reached out to me and had scheduled an online test assessment. The test had issues , , not going into the details but basically the management should check how the conduct the test and improve it. once i completed the test, i wrote to hr complaining about the test having problems. the hr via call abused and insulted me . the only reason hr abused me was the test i was giving had problems.

Interview Questions

• technical questions but with big issues.   1 Answer

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bengaluru) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview starts with
    1.Online assessment you should answer 8 out of 10
    2.Pen and paper round - you will be given problems you have to solve it
    3. Technical F2F - Again problems to solve and questions based on you resume
    After that they'll say call after 2 days.

They'll check how good you are with you're problem solving skills.
    Even after doing well in all the rounds don't be surprised if you get rejected.
    I cleared all the rounds answered well in technical round as well, but got rejected don't know for what reason.

If you don't want to hire ? why do you waste our time?

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bengaluru) in January 2020.

Interview

The Interview has totally 4 rounds
    1) Online round with basic questions where you just have to finish some part of code for an Algorithm.
    2) Pen and Paper round asked to group pseudonyms of an array of strings.
    3) Pair wise coding with the VP, again a basic question where was asked to convert a set timeout function which was printing 1-10 in random order to a promise and print it in correct order using async await.
    4) F2F technical round, again similar questions but was asked to do a few things the ES6 way(like grouping different parts of an array into different variables), which I could't recall as its been a while and was rejected based on this.

The red flags I observed was that in the 3rd round my code was correct and the VP said it was completely wrong before he read it fully, I clicked on run and it worked. All the rounds were testing candidates on their ability to recall syntax rather than pure coding skills. Candidates might not remember some syntax especially if they have worked on multiple technologies. I felt it was the wrong way to judge a developer.

The way the VP was conducting the interview it was like he had no interest in hiring me from the start.
    They also make you wait a lot.
    The HR Amulya however was nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Sum of non duplicate elements of an array   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bengaluru).

Interview

Applied online. 1st phone screening round. Followed by timed (45 mins) online assignment consisting of 3 Pseudo Code snippets and 2 situational behavioral write ups.
    Onsite consisted of a 1st round with peer Product Manager from another business vertical in the organization. 2nd round with one of the co-founders. Onsite questions consisted of general walk through of resume, behavioral,math puzzles and product development example. Discussion during in the interview moved to low balled terms by the hiring team than what was posted online about the role. Never received final response from HR or anyone in the team.

Javascript Developer/React-Redux Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bengaluru) in December 2019.

Interview

1) Initial Screening by Online coding round , at your comfortable time.
    2) Pen and paper test-coding
    3) Technical F2F and coding in editor- to build a React feature etc(could not reach here)
    4) HR-VP round.

Interview Questions

• Online : 1) Nearest to zero element in an array
      2) Longest prefix program 3) single loop reversal of string
      online questions require you to fill the logic only , not to write the entire program

Pen paper :
      input =['acr', 'bat','car','atb','rca','rac','xyz']
      desired output: [ ['acr','car','rca','rac'], ['bat','atb'],['xyz']] i.e grouping of psuedonyms .   2 Answers

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snapwiz (Bengaluru) in July 2019.

Interview

The first round was online test once you get shortlisted you will get mail to attend interview. It consists of two rounds of pen and paper based coding test and one technical interview and hr round

Interview Questions

• An array = [2,2,1,3,3,4.5] find sum of non duplicate elements in array i.e 1+4+5 using only one for loop   5 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.